long time no update

Slenders POV~

I took (Y/N) to my room, seeing as noone went in there without facing consequences. Honestly, these idiots can't just walts in here with any human they are flushed for, there are certain factors that have dier conciquenses.

I chained her to a wall on the opposite side of my bed, it sounds inhumane but, i do impale people on trees. Unlike the majority of the rooms, I had a bathroom in mine. I went in, it being a mess from when i had to let Sally bathe in here.

~Tim skip~

I finished after a while, putting dirty clothes into the small hamper i had in the corner. I walked out and looked at (y/n) who was holding her head in her hands, cross legged. "I see you're up." I said. She snapped her head up almost immediately, obviously a bit surprised and scared at my sudden appearance.  She sighed faintly, i suppose to muster up her nerve.

"Where am I?" She asked, her voice a bit shaky but not by much.

"You are back at the mansion. I still haven't decided what to do with you yet, so, here you stay," I informed her flatly, walking to my dresser and taking off my black suit and tie, leaving me in a white button down collared shirt. She faintly groaned. I looked at her through the mirror, folding my suit carefully so as not to wrinkle it, and set the tie besid it.

(( A/N
I am SO sorry that took so long. I've been having... issues.. Recap of what's been going on for this who read these:
·Failing classes
·Got a girlfriend
·Lost said girlfriend
·Felt like complete shit most of that time during all this
·Felt even worse after she broke up with me
·Kinda wanted to die
And that's about it :T
Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed