Not so Innocent

Kian was your typical punk, clothed in black head to toe. Everywhere Kian went girls thew themselves at him, but kian was gay.

Jc on the other hand was labeled "nerd" he didn't have what you would call "friends" but he was known. How couldn't you he would walk around in white button ups and suspenders. (Picture above)

Kian was infatuated with Jc. Kian wanted to talk to jc, but he knew that he would never agree because i mean it's Jc.

Jc sat in the hallway engrossed in a new book he had started when an all to familiar boy sat beside him. And how he smelt so good his Cologne and his long legs his eyes. Jc stopped his mind from such unholy thoughts, he couldn't like kian. Kian who could easily throw him into the nearest wall.

Kian was the first to speak. "Hi Jc."
Jc looked up from his book "U-um hi" he stuttered. Jc wanted to punch himself for how vulnerable he sounded. Kian started at Jc until he felt how uncomfortable the tension was.

Jc coughed focusing kian. "Do you want to come to my party tonight?"
"W-what?" "Come to my party tonight" he restated. "I uh would but I-I have to study" Kian crossed his arms and spoke up "we all know you don't need to study, so how about you give it a try".

Jc sighed "okay, I'll be there." Kian smiled. "Great!, see you there" he winked. Well that was weird Jc thought.

Jc was at home looking at his closest. What do you where to a party? He grabbed black skinnys and a white tee. Best as it can be he thought. He looked in the mirror and fixed his curls then put in his contacts instead of his usual glasses. Then grabbed his scuffed up vans.

Jc arrived already wanting to leave looking at the sea of people swarming toward in door. Sighing he drug himself inside looking for kian. "Jc you made it" he yelled over the bass. "Can we go somewhere more quiet please" he asked with hope. Kian nodded taking him to his room.

Jc looked around to see 1 or 2 band posters, but not much. Kian walked toward Jc till his back touched the wall. Without hesitation he started kissing jc's neck all the way toward his ear biting his earlobe before whispering " do you want me to stop?" Jc shook his head no a little to quick almost desperate.

Kian grabbed jc's shirt ripping it off and doing so with himself. He led jc toward the bed straddling him. Jc didn't know what was happening one minute he was terrified to go near him now he was basically begging to be fucked by him. Kian ground his hips against jc not stopping. Jc cried out "F-fuck kian" kian crawled off jc leaving him panting and hard in his jeans.

Kian took off jc's jeans and boxers doing the same for himself. "On your knees babe" he mummerd in his ear. Jc quickly followed orders. Kian got up to grab some lube and a condom. Going back to the beautiful boy. Kian lubed up one finger gently pushing one finger into jc's tight hole. Jc gasped at the feeling. Kian took that as a good sign and started thrusting his fingers into him soon turning into three.

After jc was fully streched he flipped him onto his back. Slipping on the condom he lines himself up with his entrance. Kian slowly thrust into jc watching his head roll back and his back arch. "Kian f-fuck go." Kian nodded pulling out fully then slamming back in hitting jc's prostate. "FUCK F-ASTER" jc yelled bunching at the sheets eyes screwed shut. Kian continued to slam into his prostate.

Jc then catching kian off guard and flipped them over so he was on top. Jc was now riding kian bouncing up and down on his dick, scratching his nails down kians chest. Kian threw his head back in ecstacy holy s-shit jc." Kian put his hands on jc's hips grinding him deeper. Jc let out a deep groan Cumming on his and kians chest. Kian thrust his hips into jc one more time before releasing into the condom.

Jc got off of kian whimpering at the loss of contact. Kian looked at Jc panting "damn jc your not so innocent after all." Jc laughed kissing kian.

Okay so this probably sucks, but comment and vote if I should continue this book.