Daddy

Jc was out at a meeting for a new film he was going to be in while Kian sat in their shared bedroom waiting for Kian.

Kian and Jc made a bet and if Kian lost he couldn't have sex for a week. Let's just say it's been going to a long week for Kian.

It was the second day and Kian was going to make Jc break was going to make Jc end his torture because well that's what Kian does. He sat at on the bed thinking of ways to make Jc end it. Then it came to mind the word daddy.

Kian remembered Jc talking about having some daddy kink so why not use that against him. Kian took off his shirt so his chest was on full display and waited to here the front door open.

An hour an half later the door opened then shut again. "KIAAANNNN I'M HOME" Kian laughed at Jc's loud behavior. Kian padded down the steps and sat beside Jc on the couch. "Hi daddy" Jc moved around on the couch not doing anything. "Have fun at your meeting daddy?" Kian said in an even lower octave. Jc on the other hand went upstairs leaving Kian.

Jc went upstairs and changed into grey sweatpant joggers and kept his shirt off. Kian clamored into the room sitting on Jc. Kian started again "Hi daddy." Jc sighed "princess" Kian turned so he was straddling Jc he grinded on Jc whispering in his ear "I want you to fuck me daddy."

Jc flipped over so Kian was laying on the bed. "Want me to fuck you like the slut you are hm?" Jc's voice becoming more and more cocky. Kian whined out trying to rut his hips against Jc's. Jc grabbed Kian's hips holding them down. "Since you're out of punishment early we do things my way." Kian nodded staying still.

Jc removed Kian's jeans and flipped him onto his stomach removing Kian's boxers Running his hands down Kian's spine. "On your hands and knees doll." He smirked. "No lube tonight." Kian tensed shaking his head in approval. Jc took off his boxers and sweats slowly just to tease Kian even more. "Daddy fuck hurry up" he moaned.

Jc complied and lined himself up with Kian's hole. "Ready baby boy?" Kian threw his head back "y-yes fuck me already" Jc did as told slamming into Kian. "F-fuck" Kian moaned his voice cracking. Jc continued thrusting into Kian making the headboard hit the wall and the bed squeak.

Kian pulled at his hair he felt so good like he was on cloud nine. Jc traveled his hand around Kian's body from his hips to his hair not leaving any skin untouched. Jc latched his lips onto Kian's kissing him roughly and biting his bottom lip. Kian moaned his voice getting higher he was close.

Jc tugged at Kian's swollen cock flicking his thumb over the tip to bring him even closer. Kian was panting sweat formed on his head, legs shaking from pleasure. One. Two tugs later he was spilling all over his stomach.

"D-daddy that was so good" he panted. "Hm glad you enjoyed it, but this daddy thing i presume will happen more often?" He smirked. Kian smiled "of course daddy."

Sorry i haven't updated I've been writing this for a couple days but I got busy. Buuuut hopefully you like this