High on the smoke and your body

Kian was always known to smoke weed. Everyone knew it, even his best friend Jc.

Kian always wanted Jc to smoke with him but he knew Jc would never agree. Kian had plans though.

It was Friday night Kian and Jc were chilling in there college dorm when they both decided let's get drunk. They were both about 7 beers in and tipsy.

Kian reached in his pocket and pulled out a blunt and lit it. Kian was halfway done with the blunt before the idea came to life. "Jc ever heard of shotguning?" Jc sat up from his position on the floor. "No?"

Kian giggled. "Want to try it?" Jc figured why not he was drunk and could give zero fucks about anything right now. Kian nodded and took another hit.

Kian leaned over to Jc who was casually sprawled on the couch. Kian put his lips right in front of Jc's looking for any sign to stop. Kian pressed his lips to Jc's the smoke leaving his and entering Jc's mouth.

Jc blew out the smoke and looked up at Kian and smiled. Kian cocked his brow up "what?" Jc didn't say anything before he did the same to Kian stopping at his lips. "Tell me if you want me to stop."

Kian pulled Jc off the couch and pulled him into a straddle position in his lap. Jc let a quiet moan slip out that Kian definitely heard and smirked. Kian moved his lips to Jc's neck and moved Jc's hips against him.

Jc let out a high pitch moan when Kian sucked on the skin right under his jawline. Kian moved so he had Jc laying on the floor. He began to remove Jc's clothes leaving him in grey boxers constricting his cock.

"Please" Jc moaned bucking his hips helplessly in the air. Kian smiled down at Jc god he loved this boy. Kian placed a kiss a Jc's clothed cock looking up at him.

"Want me to take them off?" Kian smirked up at Jc. Jc nodded "fuck, yes, please." Kian took off Jc's boxers and brought his mouth to Jc's leaking cock.

Kian took Jc's cock in his mouth sucking harshly on the tip hearing the little moans and pants from Jc. "Fuck Kian fuck me." He whined.

Jc took his lips off of Jc's cock and went in search for lube and a condom. He had finally came back with a bottle of lube in his hand and in the other a foil packet.

Kian squeezed some lube on to his finger and rubbed it around Jc's hole, he slowly pushed one finger through the muscle feeling Jc clench around his finger.

Kian finger fucked Jc's hole for a minute or so before adding a second finger watching Jc's face for any sign to stop. Kian had 3 fingers working into Jc's and Jc was seeing starts and started to try to fuck himself on Kian's fingers.

Kian removed his fingers and slid on a condom and put some lube on it. "Ready babe?" Jc nodded. Kian pushed into Jc until he bottomed out and waited for Jc to adjust. "Go" Jc moaned.

Kian pulled out and slammed back into Jc. "Babe your so tight fuck." Kian gasped. Kian fucked Jc at the same pace before shifting his hips and hitting the spot that had Jc seeing stars.

Jc squeezed his eyes shut "fuck Fuck fuck right there." Kian smirked and slammed into that spot every thrust. "Fuck kian I'm gonna come" "go ahead babe i got you" Jc came with the chant of Kian's name like it was a prayer.

Kian was so close and when Jc clenched around him he was done he came hard into the condom panting in Jc's chest. "Fuck babe your so amazing" Kian yawned.

They both cleaned themselves up before going to bed not realizing they wouldn't remember the events the next day.

So sorry i haven't updated I got sick then i just got lazy :/ but I'm back so yay :)