Hickeys

Jc always had hickeys on him weather it was his collar bones or his hips. It was Kian's specialty.

Jc's weakness was receiving hickeys. Kian could always use this against him by pressing his lips to Jc's skin. Jc didn't know why he loved being marked up, maybe is was the pleasure of the feeling and small little hint of pain.

Jc was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling when a lanky blonde boy walked in. "Hi babe." Jc cooed. Kian walked to the bed laying beside his boyfriend. Kian though didn't want to lay down. Kian moved his head toward Jc's jaw planting a kiss there. Then slowly trailing kisses to the side of his neck and started sucking a purple bruise in his skin.

Jc hummed in content but that soon turned into moans when Kian straddled Jc's hips and started marking his collar bones and chest. "F-fuckk K-Kian" he groaned. Kian ground his hips against Jc and they both moaned out from the friction

Kian ripped off jc's shirt kissing his stomach. Kian dragged his tounge from Jc's neck to his V line. Jc groaned out getting harder by the minute. Kian unbuckled Jc's pants and pulled them off. Moving his head toward the bulge in his Jc's boxers, he left his breath fan over him.

Jc wiggled around trying to create some sort of friction but Kian held down his hips. Kian place open mouth kisses on jc's clothed cock making Jc cry out. After enough foreplay kian removed Jc's boxers leaving him stark naked and Kian fully clothed. Jc looked up at Kian eyes filled with lust. Kian seemed to read Jc's eyes and he removed all his clothes and maybe just gave a little show to tease Jc.

Jc whined out bucking his hips up into the air. Kian moved up to kiss Jc traveling his hand down to Jc's erect cock pumping him. "F-fuckk mee" he moaned out. Kian kissed down Jc's body grabbing his ass. Jc let out a squeak and his cock twitched. Kian pressed his tounge against Jc's hole. Jc cried out from the feeling "kiiiaannn"

Kian tounge prodded against Jc's hole until Jc was a writhing mess. Kian without telling Jc slammed into him. Jc flew his head back moaning out so loud the town could hear him. Kian continued at his pace then moved a little to the left hitting Jc's prostate. Jc was seeing stars he felt on fire he mind my cloudy.

Kian pressed his lips to Jc's shoulder sucking a hickey into the skin. He moved to the other doing the same. Kian was in love his boyfriend writhing below him covered in purplish bruises. Kian moaned out "y-you close princess?" Jc whined at the name "y-yeahh" Kian continued to pound into Jc Cumming in the next minute. Jc came when he felt kian release into him.

Jc's vision was blurry and his body numb. He didn't think he had sex that good in awhile. Kian grabbed a wet cloth and cleaned themselves up and got into bed covering themselves up. "Goodnight princess" Jc rolled over pressing a kiss to Kian's lips "m'night."

Wow okay sorry for not updating I've been writing this but school tired me out. Sorry this sucks