Gay Marriage Is Legal So Let's Celebrate

June 26, 2015 The day gays got equality.

Kian and Jc were sitting at home watching the news when a reporter made an announcement. " on this day June 26, 2015 Gay Marriage is legal is ALL 50 states."

Kian jumped up "Finally!" He looked at Jc. "This means he we can get married without leaving the country. Straddling Jc he continued "gay Marriage Is Legal So Let's Celebrate." He whispering nibbling at Jc's ear.

Jc grabbed Kian's waist "Yeah let's celebrate." Hands still on Kian's waist he moved his hips against his causing him to cry out a moan. Jc picked up Kian and carried him to their room laying him down on the bed softly.

Kian grabbed at the hair at the end of Jc's neck while Jc sucked a hickey onto Kian's collar bone. Kian pulled of Jc's shirt tracing the faint line of his abs and feeling in muscle clench as he traced over his skin.

Jc kissed down Kian's stomach stopping at his jeans looking up at him smirking "F-fuck take them off" Kian pleaded. Jc obeyed doing as told taking them off but in painfully slow pace. Kian almost wanted to tell Jc to hurry the fuck up but he kept quiet.

Jc removed all of Kian's extra clothing and putting his attention on the boys hardened dick resting upon his stomach. He licked the tip then stopped looking up at Kian. He had the bed sheets clenched his head dug into the pillows waiting for attention.

He brought his attention back to Kian's cock. He put Kian into his mouth bobbing his head making sure his tip hit the back of his throat. "J-JC im c-close" he sputtered out gripping Jc's curls. Jc let go of kian before he could release making kian let out a high whimper.

Jc removed his clothing as Kian eyed him up and down. He flipped Kian onto his stomach and make him prop himself up on his knees. Kian was ready for Jc's finger but he moaned out when he felt the flat of Jc's tounge poking at his heat. Jc continued his assault on Kian's hole until he hit that spot that made him see stars. Kian moaned out a little loud. Jc removed his mouth from Kian's hole and fixed himself so he was lined up with Kian.

Jc slammed into Kian moaning out his name "F-fuck kian you're so tight." Jc flipped them over so he could see Kian's face. He had is head throw back mouth agape back arched and his knuckles white from clenching the sheets. Jc tugged at Kian's cock trying to bring him to the edge and with 2 more tugs Kian's was done Cumming all over both of them. Kian clenched around Jc over and over. "Cum for me." Kian moaned. Jc came moaning into Kian's chest and leaving one or 2 more hickeys.

Jc pulled out of kian and rolled over to kiss him. "Happy Equality day."