Netflix And Chill

Kian and Jc have been together for a little over a year now. Everything was going great. The boys just moved into their new house. Youtube is as usual.

Jc was casually on his laptop going through twitter then finally suficing with Netflix. Scrolling through the choices he settled with "No Kiss List."

"JCCCC" Kian yelled down the hallway. Jc chuckled in amusement. "What babe" he cooed back. Looking up from the screen at the door stood a lanky blonde boy in one of Jc's shirts which is huge on Kian.

Jc smiled. "Come here" he patted the bed for Kian to lay with him. Kian patted over crawling in next to his boyfriend. Returning back to the movie Jc sighed feeling relaxed.

Wet lips. Wet lips is what he felt. He was half dozed off when wet lips touched his neck. Jc hummed in approval. Wet kisses soon turned to deep kisses and hickeys. Jc groaned rolling over to see a hard Kian with lust filled eyes. "What's wrong?" Jc smirked teasing Kian. "Jc please" Kian whined dragging out the C.

Jc laughed then went to work on Kian's neck. Sucking and marking every inch of skin. Kian moaned as Jc sucked and nibbled at the skin by his ear. Jc traveled his hand down Kian's torso. Hand stopping on Kian's hard on since he only had boxers and a shirt on. Going up to kiss his boyfriend he palmed Kian.

Kian pulled off Jc's shirt. Jc stomach clenched as Kian ran his nails up and down is stomach. Stopping Kian's movements he straddled Kian taking off his pants and boxers in the process. Jc ground his hips against Kian. Dick still trapped in the now uncomfortable boxers. Kian rolled his head back gripping Jc's bicep.

Jc as if reading kian's mind removed all remaining clothing. Kian hissed as is dick hit the cool air. Jc trailed kisses down Kian's cheat stopping where he needed it most. Kian whimpering bucked his hips up trying to find some sort of relief. Jc placed his hands on Kian's hips holding them
down. Placing a kiss on the tip. Jc took kian into his mouth bobbing his head occasionally swiping his tounge over Kian's tip. Looking up Jc saw the most beautiful thing. Kian had his head tipped back into the pillows hands clenched into the sheets eyes screwed shut. He was beautiful.

Jc stopped his attention on Kian's dick. Moving up to kiss him. Jc grabbed Kian's hips pulling him down. Jc grabbed a condom rolling it onto his dick. He grabbed ahold of Kian's hips holding him in place. Without warning slammed into Kian. Jc watched as Kian moaned out Jc's name grabbing ahold of the bed frame for support. Jc grabbed ahold of Kian's erect dick pumping it at the same pace as his thrust. Jc came after one, two more thrust. Still pumping kian trying to get him to come. Jc kissed at Kian's neck again going up to his ear. "Cum for me princess" and that was it for kian he came with a high pitch moan. He looked absolutely wrecked blonde hair all messed up. Pale skin damp with sweat, breathing uneven. He looked ungodly beautiful to Jc.

Jc cleaned the both of them up and covered back up to see the laptop playing the screen credits.

Yeah wow that sucked