Rough

Hehehe I'm back ;)

Kian had always liked being rough on Jc whether it was fighting or straight up rough sex Kian's veins rushed with excitement.

Kian and Jc were cuddling on the couch when Jc slid his hand onto Kian's crotch slowly starting to palm him. Kian tried to ignore Jc but he was starting to unbutton his jeans.

"Jc stop i wanna watch the show" Jc hummed in response not really caring and continued to unzip his pants. Kian's breathing was becoming uneven Jc had his pants halfway down and he could feel his breath on his semi hard cock.

Jc was teasing now he was palming Kian's cock through his black Calvin Kleins and would occasionally kiss his next before completely stopping and going upstairs. Kian sighed in irritation because he was fully hard now and he just wanted to fuck Jc.

Kian stopped up the steps going into the shared bedroom to see Jc just sitting in his boxers smirking. Kian grabbed Jc by the curls emitting a moan out of Jc and pulling him into a heated kiss. Kian traveled his lips to Jc's ear. "If my baby boy thinks he's getting a way with this he's not, now on your knees."

Jc sank down onto his knees pulling Kian's pants and boxers down all at once. He quickly started to pump Jc's cock before bringing his tounge to his tip. Jc swirled his tounge around the tip then licked a strip down his cock before going all the way down. Kian let out a loud moan when his cock hit the back of Jc's throat.

Kian quickly pulled Jc up by his hair and put him on the bed face first. Kian slapped Jc's ass and  Jc let out a strangled moan. "You like it don't you, you like when I'm rough with your body"  Jc nodded his head trying to rub his cock on the bed for friction.

Jc let out a loud moan suprised to Kian's tounge at his entrance. "K-Kian fuck me" Kian nodded making Jc get on all 4 and slowly pushed his cock in. "F-fuckk K-Kian" Kian grabbed Jc's hair pulling his head back leaving dark red and purple bruises while ramming into Jc.

"Fuck Jc you're so tight" Jc moaned in response feeling his stomach clench. "I'm gonna I'm gonna cum" Kian fastened his pace while pumping Jc's cock. "Daddy!" Jc moaned out while shooting white spurts onto the bed. Kian continued ramming into Jc before pulling out and pumping his dick Cumming on Jc.

Kian kissed Jc on the lips then neck "call me daddy again next time it was hot" Jc blushed and nodded.

So hi I got my account back I'm SO HAPPY! But i updated to and this is kinda sucks but im just glad to be back.