Kissing

Kian and Jc loved kissing eachother. They would kiss eachother anytime anywhere it was like their life line. But the kisses they shared in the bedroom were there favorite by far.

Jc and Kian were making out on the couch like they usually ended up doing. Jc pulled Kian onto his lap so he straddled him. The kiss was becoming more heated while Jc's hand traveled to Kian's ass grabbing it.

Jc moved Kian's ass so he was grinding onto Jc's crotch. kian moved his lips to Jc's neck sucking a hickeys there. Kian continued to kiss at Jc's neck while Jc moved to so Kian was laying on the couch. Jc unbuttoned Kian's flannel and traveled kisses down his stomach. He got to Kian's jeans and took them off so he was just in his boxers.

Jc then smirked at Kian and ground his hips harshly against Kian's boxer covered cock. Kian threw his head back crying out breathing heavy. Jc took off Kian's boxers and moved his head so his face was in front of Kian's cock.

Jc licked the tip of Kian's cock. "Jc please" Kian whimpered. Jc bobbed his head pumping with his hand what couldn't fit. Jc took his lips off Kian and stripped. He came up and kissed Kian for a good while when Kian traveled his hand to his cock trying to get himself off.

Jc grabbed Kian's hands holding them above his head. "No touching" Jc smirked. Kian whined. Jc lined himself up with Kian and slammed in. "Fuck fuck Fuck" Kian moaned. Jc continued a pace and started to makeout with Kian. Jc fastened his pace hitting Kian's prostate right on.

Kian was seeing stars he felt on fire. Kian was close. So close. Jc jerked off Kian till he came. Jc came soon after feeling like he was on cloud nine. They both made out for a good 10 minutes before they fell asleep together.

Sorry this one is kinda awful. I was going to update last week, but then i got a cold so yeah. But i updated so yay!