Pain Kink

Heheh back at it again with the kinks;)

Jc had many kinks. He's tried them with Kian many times except one.

His pain kink.

Jc wanted Kian to do anything painful like pulling his hair, smacking him, choking him. Jc was interrupted when he heard Kian trip into the door downstairs.

"Jc come I've had a stressful day, come down here!" Kian yelled up the steps. Sighing I rolled of the bed padding down the steps.

I reached the bottom of the steps to meet an angry looking Kian. "What's wrong babe?" Kian walked forward with each step inching Jc's back towards the wall.

"Well i have a project due soon that's not done. I've got youtube plans to go over. And I've got a disrespectful boyfriend who sighed when I called him.

Jc's eyes widened "I-I" Kian grabbed Jc by the curls pulling him down for a rough kiss. Jc moaned into the kiss feeling embarrassed about getting slightly hard. "Little slut you enjoy being man-handled around don't you?" Kian smirked at Jc, but all Jc could do was was moan an nod.

Kian pulled Jc's hair harder "use your words baby boy." "Fuck yes daddy more." Kian moaned at the new found name. "Go upstairs and strip for daddy." Jc nodded practically tripping up the steps.

Kian met Jc in the room minutes later holding bandanas. "Lay on you back hands up. I don't want you to touch yourself." Jc followed orders waiting for Kian to do something. Kian flipped Jc over "how about I spank your pretty little ass, will my princess like that?" Jc moaned embarrassingly loud trying to push his ass toward Kian.

"So needy" Kian whispered in Jc's ear. Without Jc realizing where Kian's hand was there was a loud smack and a whimper. "Do you want more?" Jc nodded his face in a pillow. 20 spankings later Jc had already came once and was hard again.

Kian turned Jc back onto his back pressing a light kiss to his lips. He reached over to the night stand drawer and got the lube. He lubed up one finger rubbing it around Jc's hole. Kian pressed a finger in letting Jc adjust then moving. By the time he had three fingers in Jc was a whining mess.

"Cock i want your cock." Kian slightly chucked "okay baby." Kian lubed up his cock and pressed at Jc's entrence. Letting Jc adjust to size difference. "Go." Kian pulled out leaving just the tip in before slamming back in keeping the rough pace "Fuck daddy faster." Kian did as told.

Kian's hand snaked up to Jc's throat not holding tight enough to cut off air but enough to cause a little pain. "Little slut, likes pain" Jc nodded throwing his head back. Kian kept his hold on Jc's neck and used his free hand to smack Jc's ass before grabbing his hip for support.

"I-im so c-close daddy" Jc moaned Kian took his hand off Jc's throat and pumped his cock "let go princess" Kian whispered. Jc came with a loud grunt his hips bucking in the air. Kian came soon after when Jc clenched against him. "Fuck Jc baby, your too good to me."

Jc smiled and Kian pulled out making Jc wince. "I love you Kian." " i love you too baby." Kian replied kissing Jc's head.

Yay I updated. So I found out the kid I like has a girlfriend. Great:/