Prom

It was Prom season again and the whole school knew Kian and Jc were taking eachother. They were the schools relationship goals since freshman year.

It was senior year though, their last year for Prom and Jc was going to make it the best night of Kian's life.

Jc was obviously going to ask Kian even though they were together. Jc didn't know what way to ask him. Jc finally figured out a plan and he would have to do it tomorrow considering prom was Saturday.

It was lunch and Kian and Jc were sitting and eating lunch. "Babe I'll be right back." And kissed his cheek. Kian smiled not thinking to much about it until Jc walked over to a table a people and they all moved seats. That was pretty odd to Kian.

Jc stood up onto the table cupping his hands. "I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY." he shouted over all the teenagers talking. The room went silent, everyone knew what Jc was doing but Kian. "Kian Lawley I know we've been together for 4 years but I still had to ask, will you go to prom with me babe?"

The cafeteria erupted in awes. Everyone's eyes were on Kian. Kian walked to the table stepping up on it kissing Jc. "I would love to go to prom with you." He smiled.

It was Wenesday 3 days before prom and Kian and Jc were at a tux shop looking for suits. They went for a simple tux that Still looked sleek and nice.

Finally it was the day it was Saturday night about 20 minutes before they were to leave. They were both standing in front of a door mirror Jc wrapping his hands around Kian's waist from behind taking a mirror selfie. "You look hot babe." Jc murmured in Kian's ear. Kian's cheeks flushed.

Prom was going great, but Jc still had one more thing planned. He wanted to show Kian how much he loved him. Yes it sounds crazy Kian and I never had sex, only blow jobs here and there.

Jc leaned over placing his lips by Kian's ear. "You look so fucking hot."
Kian squirmed around trying not to get hard. "You're getting hard aren't you huh babe?" He smirked. "Jc everyone is going to look at us." He whined. Jc took Kian by the hand taking him back home.

As soon as they were in the door Kian's back was against the door. "J-Jc". He panted. Jc was working on Kian's exposed neck. Kian grabbed at the curls at the back of Jc's neck. Jc
Picked Kian up carrying him to the bedroom. Jc laid Kian on the bed removing his tux leaving him in his grey Calvin Kleins.

Jc took off his tux as well throwing them both into the closet. Jc attached his lips to Kian's neck again earning him to let out a loud groan. "Baby can i fuck you?" Jc mumbled into Jc's collar bone. Kian moaned and nodded his head. Jc's eyes lit up he wasn't going to "fuck" Kian. He disliked that term "Fucking" to him ment a one night stand.

Jc palmed Kian through his boxers smirking as he got harder and harder. Kian whined being confined to his now uncomfortable boxers. "Jc please." Jc removed Kian's boxers bringing his head down to Kian's cock. Jc flicked his tounge across the tip and started to suck on it. Kian moaned head tipping back. Jc continued and took as much of Kian he could handle without choking. Jc bobbed his head and Kian grasped the sheets. He was close. Jc let of his cock with a smirk.

Kian took off his boxers and pumped his cock looking over Kian. Jc brought his face to Kian's hole prodding at it. Kian pulled at his hair and moaned. Jc continued tounge fucking Kian until he wad fully streched. Jc stood back up lining his cock up with Kian. "Ready babe?" Kian nodded.

Jc pushed into Kian slowly waiting for him to adjust. "Go" Kian mumbled. Jc pulled back out and slammed in picking up a pace. Jc then interlocked Kian's hands with his. "J-Jc faster." Jc as told speeding up. Jc kissed Kian's neck then his lips. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too." He moaned. Jc came after a few more thrusts. "Are you close princess?" Kian whined. Jc pumped Kian's cock bringing him to the edge coming all over Jc and his stomach.

Jc pulled out of Kian and kissed him. "Best prom ever?" Kian hummed "definitely." Jc covered both of them up and went to bed.

Well I updated but I'm tired it's 7:30am :(