Panties

Everyone is the world had a love for something that made them feel pretty or good about themselves.

Jc wore girls panties. They made him feel pretty so what's the big deal right?

Kian is Jc's bitch of a roommate and if he saw Jc wearing panties he would never live it down.

Jc was happy to hear Kian was going to be out for the night drinking his face off. That meant he could wear his favorite baby pink panties with lace and little bow on the front.

Jc was laying on his bed with a tshirt and his panties on when Kiab stumbled in. Jc squeaked "K-Kian" trying to cover up.

Kian came toward the bed face in Jc's. Yep he was definitely drunk according to the strong smell of liquor. Kian came closer to the point he was sitting on Jc's lap.

Jc didn't know what to do "Uhm W-what are you doing." Kian smirked and kissed Jc's neck "You think I don't see you walk around in your little panties." He kissed Jc's neck again before continuing "I do though and I fucking love it, you looking all cute and innocent walking around."

Kian was palming Jc's now and little whimpers were coming from his mouth. In the midst of everything Kian managed to get Jc and his clothes off and he was face to face with Jc's cock.

Kian licked up the side of Jc's cock causing Jc to groan and buck up his hips. Kian traveled back to Jc's face "Want me to fuck you baby boy?" Jc let out a long whine "please" he whimpered.

Jc sucked at Kian's neck leaving purple marks all over him. Kian flipped Jc onto his stomach and grabbed his ass bringing his face towards it. "Such a pretty ass baby"

Kian brought his tounge to Jc's hole a licked a stripe over it earning a groan from Jc. Kian prodding at Jc's hole for a good 10 minutes until he thought he was prepped enough. "Ready for my cock hm?" Jc whimpered and pushed his ass toward Jc becoming completely submissive to Kian now.

Kian pushed the tip of his cock in looking for any sign to stop from Jc. When he finally bottom out he pulled all the way out and back in. Jc let out a moan of Kian's name as he grasped the blankets around him.

Kian continuously pounded into Jc. Jc let out a high pitch moan and grunted Kian's name when he came. Kian was close behind after a few more thrusts he released his load into Jc making Jc buck his hips from being over sensitive.

Kian pulled out of Jc and cleaned themselves up. Kian went back up to Jc and kissed him "Lets do that again when I'm not half drunk" he smirked and walked out while a shocker Jc still lay naked on the bed

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating in like 2 months but hopefully I'll be back to writing more.