Gay Club

Yes i know in the picture it's a girl. Just pretend its Kian.

It was Friday night when Jc strolled into a local gay club. He needed some stress relived from work so why not watch some cute guys shake their ass on stage.

He scanned the dim club looking for a sexy stripper. His eyes landed on a tall skinny boy. Brown hair slightly messed up from twirling on the pole.

He walked toward him sitting in a chair. The unknown stripper strolled toward Jc bending over so their faces were inches apart. "What's your name pretty boy" the dancer whispered. "Jc" the stripper back up "I'm Kian, meet me after close."

Jc was a bit startled but went back to watching the Kian boy pop his ass out when he slid down the pole. The club closed at 2am and it was 1:55. Kian left the stage with a wink looking at Jc.

Jc waited at his seat then he came the pole dancer strutting his way. "Hi" he whispered in my ear. "H-hi" i stuttered. Kian grabbed my hand taking to a dressing room. "Sit" he demanded.

I sat in the chair in the middle of the room. "I've seen you in here every Friday for 2 months." Jc was confused of what that had to do with anything.

"You're very sexy" he mumbled sitting on Jc's lap. "I know you want to fuck me" Jc moaned getting hard. He pulled Kian forward kissing him. Jc slid his hands down Kian's back grabbed his ass.

Kian whimpered in response. Jc Picked Kian up laying him on the floor and started to trail kisses down his stomach toward the bulge in his boxers. "Please" Kian muttered.

With one swift moment Kian's boxers were off and Jc's lips were around the tip of Kian's cock. Kian sucked in a breath "fuck." Jc let his lips off Kian's cock and undressed himself.

Jc smirked at Kian before he brought his face to Kian's hole. "Ready babe?"
Kian nodded. Jc swiped his tounge across then pushed his tounge in. Kian pulled at Jc's hair "fuck Fuck please fuck me"

Jc pumped his cock before pushing the tip in. Jc dropped his head into Kian's shoulder. "Fuck you're so tight." Kian moaned at Jc's words. "Bet you like getting fucked on the floor in dressing room." Kian nodded biting his lip.

Jc fastened his thrusts. "Fuck so close babe." Kian squirmed around before came. He threw his head back panting. Jc was chasing his high. Couple thrust later he came panting occasionally kissing Kian.

Jc pulled out of Kian and smirked. "What" Kian asked. "I guess im coming here every Friday now" Kian smiled "good"

So i updated. AND I GOT 4K READS. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!