Self Harm

Warning: this is kinda sad, but also cute.

This is a fluff image since i haven't made one in a while. Btw Kian and Jc in this are younger. Kian is 17 and Jc is 18

Kian suffered from Anxiety and Depression, most people knew. Especially his boyfriend Jc.

But what Jc didn't know what Kian has started to self harm. He would cut in spots Jc wouldn't see like his hips or his stomach.

Jc knew something was off but never asked, not wanting to upset Kian. Jc thought couldn't hold back anymore he was scared for Kian he never ate and you stopped seeing him all together staying hidden in his room.

6 months earlier on the other hand Kian was perfect. He was happy, bright and smiled. But within the 3 months that passed he's changed.

Jc knew Kian got hate. He got hate as well but he didn't think that was the cause.

Kian was laying in his bed. Eyes red from crying and lack of sleep. Body numb from not eating. All Kian saw was hate. Not the usual youtube hate. He was constantly called fat or ugly.

Kian was a chunky kid (ik he actually wasn't) he always disliked his body. The last 3 months were harsh. His mum and dad disappointed Kian was gay. His sister was in Germany for school so he couldn't see her. His life was one big fuck up in his mind.

Kian didn't even realize he has started crying. He ran to his bathroom and grabbed his blade, not caring he cut his wrists. He was crying so loud Jc heard from downstairs.

Jc bolted up the stairs. "KIAN?" He ran into Kian's room. "KIAN!". He heard cries from the bathroom. He walked in to see a fragile Kian sitting on the floor blood dripping down his arm.

Jc grabbed Kian's arms wrapping them up. "Kian baby why" he cried. Kian put his head down in disappointment. "Everything is terrible." Jc looked at him "no no you're okay we'll be okay."

"It's not okay, I'm fat my parents hate me and my sister left the country."
"Kian your not fat, your beautiful and fuck forget about your parents if they can't except you."

Kian sighed "look at me Jc I'm covered with cuts you don't want to love someone who's a bother." Jc's eyes watered "Kian your my soul mate i cant live without you, your scars don't mean anything but that you won a battle."

Kian looked up Jc and kissed him for the first time in months. "I love you"
Jc hugged Kian pulling him onto his lap to kiss him. "I love you too princess."

Sorry for such a sad imagine. You can request any kind of Jian idea for this book you can comment or pm me :)

P.s it's too cold to live