Spanking

Jc had a spanking kink. And he realized he did when Kian would playfully slap his ass for fun and shocks of pleasure ran down his spine.

Jc was laying on the bed as usual and Kian padded in. SMACK Kian's hand came across Jc's Jean clad ass. Jc hid his face and whimpered. He couldn't get hard and let Kian know, that was just asking for years worth of teasing.

It was 4 hours later and Kian had Jc pinned to the bed kissing him. Jc moved Kian's hand from his hair to his cock palming himself. Kian hummed into Jc's ear pressing a kiss behind his ear. Jc was a groaning mess grinding his hips up against Kian trying to get some relief.

Kian put his lips right beside Jc's ear. "I know you have a spanking kink baby." Jc went still. "H-How did y-you know?" Kian smirked "you didn't think i saw your hard on when i smacked you, i knew you wouldn't tell me so I used it against you." By now he was full on smirking at Jc.

Kian went back to Jc's ear. "Want me to spank you hm?, watch you get off to me abusing your cute little ass?" Jc groaned "y-yes" Kian smirked "what was that?" " ahh F-fuck kian spank me please spank me." With those words Kian's hand came down against Jc's left ass cheek. "Count for me baby" Jc did as told counting all the way to 50 and maybe even coming once.

"F-fuckkk" Jc groaned. Kian was sucking him off and he had already came again. Kian took his lips off Jc's hard cock. "You want my cock?" Smirking. Rolling his head to the side he moaned "Fuck please." Kian pumped his cock a little before pressing the tip in. Jc gasped the sheets. Kian pushed fully in then pulled almost all out except for the tip. "Mhfmm" Jc moaned. Kian kept at his pace and soon came trying tk get Jc close again. "FUCK KIAN" he screaming Cumming on his stomach.

"Well damn i should spank you more often princess." Kian smirked. "Please." Jc cheesed

I'm back fam I'm back. Hope you like this one;)