Tell Me I'm Pretty

This one is Going to be a Rollercoaster ;)

Kian was getting ready for Jc's party tonight, he didn't even know why he was going but his best friend Jace talked him into it.

Kian didn't even know what to wear he knew it  was going to be a house full of popular kids and college kids. He dug through his closet pulling out a kinda short okay a lot short black skater skirt and a plain white crop top.

So what if the skirt showed his ass somewhat he had a shitty week and wanted to get shitface drunk and forget everything. Kian put on his converse and left.

Kian walked into the house the smell of alcohol filling his nose and bass pounding in his ears. Kian was already mentally punching himself because he'd rather be at home in bed.

Kian walked into the kitchen and did a quick whiskey shot grimacing at the burn in his throat. He grabbed a cup pouring some sort of beer in his cup heading to the dance floor.

Scoping around kian looked for a cute guy to dance with when he spotted a boy with curly hair and a bandana around his neck. Kian obviously made his way over to the boy.

Kian quickly chugged his beer throwing his cup to the side and pressed his ass against the boys front.
He grinded his ass into the stranger feeling his hands on his hips.

"Hmm didn't know the quiet boy was such a slut" kian turned around quickly eyes wide when he saw it was Jc. Kian went to walk away when Jc grabbed his wrist "where are you going pretty boy?" The alcohol was getting into Kian's system his mind going fuzzy. "Tell me im pretty please, tell me im pretty" he looked at Jc with glossy eyes.

Jc groaned "You're so pretty Kian, look at your in your short little skirt showing off your ass, prettiest boy i ever seen" he smirked grabbing Kian's ass. Kian moaned leaning his body into Jc's kissing his neck. Jc took kian to his room pressing him to the wall.

Kian dragged his hand up Jc's shirt feeling his muscles flex. "I'm a little drunk so when i say this i probably wont remember but i like you a lot" he giggled looking up with of a full on cheesing smile.

Jc ignored what the boy said and grabbed him by the jaw deepening the kiss. Kian pulled back taking his shirt off and going to lay on the bed.

"You like my skirt hm? Is it pretty?"
Jc walked to Jc whispering in his ear "oh baby is so pretty and yku wearing it makes my cock hard" Kian gasped grabbing Jc's curls.

Jc took Kian's skirt off and his baby blue panties. "look how hard you are for me princess, did i do that?" He smirked. Kian nodded moving his hand to touch himself. Jc stopped his wrist taking the bandana from his neck tying the material around Kian's wrists "don't move them got it?"

Kian whined just wanting to be touched. Jc moved his lips down Kian's torso to his aching cock. He drug his tongue from the base of his Kian's cock to the tip taking his time to swirl around the tip licking up his precome.

Kian threw his head back "Fuck Jc" Jc spit on his fingers and ran his finger over Kian's hole before sticking a finger in. Jc had 3 fingers in kian fully stretching him out. He removed his finger and pumped his cock before slowly entering Kian.

Kian nodded at Jc to move. And god Jc was so happy because he pulled out and slammed into Kian keeping his rough pace. Kian dragged his nails down Jc's back that would sure leave marks for the morning.

"Fuck kian im so close" Jc moaned quickening his already fast pace. Kian whimpered out grabbed the sheets Cumming white ribbons onto his stomach. Jc groaned and was cut off throwing his head into Kian's neck Cumming into the small boy below him.

He caught his breath and kissed Jc chuckling. "That was fun" Kian laughed "yeah I guess so."

Next morning..

Kian woke up still naked but in crisp white blankets. He got up putting on his panties and skirt and when he went to grab his shirt Jc woke up. "Hi" he rasped "hey he sad not looking over. "What's wrong?" Jc asked confiscation in his voice. "Nothing" kian added putting on his shoes.

Kian knew what was wrong that he got drunk and had sex with the boy he liked and told him that.

Kian walked out the room and down the stairs and before he could leave the house Jc came running down the stairs in shorts. "Why are you leaving?" He puffed. Kian turned around "well one your the hottest guy in school that just fucked a guy like me and two why would i stay when i know you don't even like me even though i told you i did"

Jc didn't even say anything he just kissed Kian. Kian pushed off "what are doing Jc?!" Jc sighed "i like you too okay god damn i thought you'd see that" Kian was shocked "well you suck as showing it" he squeaked. Jc chuckled and kissed Kian again. "Now lets go back to bed babe."

Okay so i worked hella hard on this and it probably sucks but that's okay.