Soul Mate

Kian was in the room across from Jc in the church. Today was the day he was finally going to marry his love.

Kian stood in his tux while a girl was fixing his hair. His mind raced through all the memories with Jc starting all the way back to freshman year.

Kian remembered seeing Jc for the first time with kids he didn't know. Since that day Jc always took up his mind. Kian remembered in 10th grade when they were best friends Jc got a girlfriend Lia and he stopped talking to Jc. Kian remembered taking Jc to prom in 11th grade and having their first kiss. Kian remembered graduation with Jc and watching Jc smile so big for receiving his diploma.

Kian remembered moving in with Jc. Starting a new life. Moving out of state all the way to California. Later adopting a dog named Hazy and a cat named Kiggy.

Kian was knocked out of thought by the red head doing his hair. "Does your hair look okay?" Kian looked into the mirror and smiled "perfect" she fixed his tie then went toward the door "I'm going to see if everyone is ready." Kian nodded.

The red head walked out and went to Jc's dressing room. "Are you ready Mr.Caylen" Jc smiled so big and nodded "Mr.Lawley" the red head laughed and left.

Walking in she spoke "It's time, go head to the alter" Kian looked in the mirror one last time then walked out. He walked into the main room and all eyes were on him. He stood at the alter hands shaking. This was it, it was really happening.

The crowd of people started whispering then stood. Kian looked up to see Jc in a tux the same as his yet he looked so beautiful. Kian started to tear up. Jc walked up grabbing onto Kian shaking hands.

The ceremony started and the usual sentence repeating started then the ending. The pastor started " Do you Kian Lawley take Justin Caylen as your beloved husband?" Kian cheesed "I do" the pastor began again. "Do you Justin Caylen take Kian Lawley to be your beloved husband?" Jc didn't care that he was in a church " Yes I fucking do" he smiled.

The audience erupted in laughter. "You may kiss the groom" Kian leaned in grabbed Jc's waist kissing his hard. The crowd clapped with the whispering of awes.

After the wedding Kian took Jc into a dressing room and pushed him against the wall kissing him he grabbed the hair at back of Jc's neck whispering in his ear "I love you so fucking much" Jc kissed Kian again "I loved you too" clawing at his jacket

Hit you with a cute imagine again ;)