Chapter 2: The Discovery

(Liam's P.O.V)

We went through the back door of the bakery and went through some alleys to avoid the fan girls. Yes, they're amazing and yes, we love them with all of our heart but we have no security with us, so there's a 50/50 percent chance of getting manhandled. Well, more like 70/30 percent chance.

But I know that there is one thing on our minds while going through these alleys at the moment. (Proof you ask? I could actually see it!)

Cleo.

Yeah I know her name is Cleo because she actually called herself by her name while having an argument in her head. Haha. Interesting girl.

But in a serious way as well, she's a interesting girl.

"What do you think about her?" Niall asked quietly to all of us.

"What do you think Niall?" Harry started. He turned to me. "Liam, do you think, possibly, she could be-?"

"Definitely" I answered quickly.

"But I thought we were the only ones?" Louis questioned.

"Well, we aren't anymore."

"How are you so-" Louis started

"Louis," I stopped and turned to face the rest of my band mates. They all stopped behind me, and looked up. I continue, "I am absolutely sure. I looked into her."

Harry snickered. Then Niall slapped the back of his head and he stopped, pouting at Niall and began rubbing the back if his neck.

"Thank you Niall," I continued, "now as I was saying before a perverted boy decided to take my statement in a wrong way, I saw her mind. But she is like someone that even we never saw before."

"What do you mean?" Louis asked

I turned around and began walking down the alley again. I wasn't sure. I didn't want to tell them any misleading or wrong information.

"WAIT! Tell us," Louis grabbed my arm and forced me to turn around.

My eyes turned a violent shade of purple with anger with his turning an extremely bright shade of blue. He's serious, I thought. I softened and blinked rapidly and I sighed.

"She...she's like us ok? But...okay you know how each of us have one whole ability. You know, me with a sorta mind control and super intelligence, you with the control of water, Niall with the control of wind, Harry with the control of earth and Zayn with the control of fire. Well," I hesitated, "she could control all of them."

"WHAT?!" Harry shouted in surprise.

Everyone looked at me shocked and hit me with questions

"Is that possible?"

"Wouldn't she be dangerous?"

"How could it have happened?"

"STOP!!!" I shouted. I heard my voice echo through the alley and all the voices came to a stop. I answered them the best I can.

"I don't know."

"How do you NOT KNOW?!" Harry shouted.

"Look, this never happened before, EVER. It's not in my information data in my mind so this would take me a while to figure out." I rubbed my temples, "Lets just go to the hotel, please? We'll figure it out there."

We continue to walk to our hotel by using alleys.

"Do you know her name?" Harry asked.

"Name, Cleo Leonardson. Age, 19. Birthplace, London, England. History, tragic." I stated out loud.