Chapter 6: The Mission

So there would also be two new characters added into into story! Just keep that in mind because they would be spoken about. That's just a little FYI there.

And on with the chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Cleo's P.O.V)

"Oh Harry, I wish I was joking."

Did I ask to be in this mess? No, didn't think so. I mean, I didn't ask to save England from whatever trouble it was going I get into. Why can't I merely just be part of the crowd that screams in agony and cry in distress?

"Do you know what this means Liam?" Zayn said in a bitter voice. Sadly, I don't blame his tone of voice. Then I started to feel my stomach heat up. Crap, I'm guessing another effect of Zayn and my connection. He's angry.

I'm still trying to sink in the fact that a guy who I met basically 5 hours ago is my 'other half'. I even hate the term 'other half', it sounds to cliché and boring, but that's the least of my worries.

By now, my stomach is basically on fire and my head is starting to hurt so I put my hand on Zayn's shoulder to calm him down by washing his inside with coldness using my water ability.

"Zayn, calm down your hurting me by getting angry, and I mean physically, not mentally." I said, trying to sound calm.

I then felt the horrible feeling brewing in my stomach going away and the pounding in my head stopping. He looked up to me with his normal hazel eyes.

"Sorry babe" he said quietly. Hm, 'babe', well that's a first.

"It's alright." I said in return, giving him a reassuring smile.

"Ok enough with the lovey dovey scene and back to reality, please!" Louis shouted at both of us. "Remember, Liam just said we will have to save England! Do you think we are suppose to be romantic right now, or angry!?" Zayn just simply death stared him and made his eyes turn a bit red, just to scare him which, seemingly, worked.

"Anyway," Liam said, loud enough for all of us to divert our attention toward him, "I'm quite surprised that none of you threw things at me or got really upset. Especially you Cleo because of the fact that you would be away from your home and possibly have to fake your death-"

"Fake my death!?" I shouted. Again, I did not sign up for this.

"Oh right...I didn't explain..." Liam said nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"So, so far I know I would possibly have to quit my job, be away from my home, and worse yet fake my death." I said slowly and quietly.

'She's gonna kill me isn't she? Well, this is good bye life, I had a good run.'

Silently laughing to myself, I cracked a small smile and his face sported a confuse look.

"I guess I'm ok with that." I said sighing, I switched my seating from the sofa arm rest to Zayn's leather arm rest. Zayn just looked up at me like I was crazy.

"Your ok with that?! What about your friends and family?!" Zayn asked shocked but I flinched at the mention of friends and family. Apparently, Liam being very observant, noticed but pretended to be looking at the where Louis, Harry and Niall was sitting.

'Thank you...' I said a mind message towards him.

His eyes widened and he gave me a sharp, quick nod. Now I have to make a quick lie for Zayn, which is not a good start to an eternal relationship.