Chapter 4: The Same Page

(Cleo's P.O.V)

I walked out from the hotel onto the roof to see Zayn tied up in a chair, with eyes burning with hatred. I guess he is pissed at the rest of his bandmates for leaving him on the roof.

Here's a little side note; If you have your main ability as fire and you get mad, you start to lose control of yourself very, very easily and start to have a nasty attitude towards everyone.

So I don't blame him.

I woke up from consciousness a half an hour ago. But don't worry, I could fill you in with the details.

After being blacked out for I don't know how long, I started to come in and out of consciousness. When I finally became fully awake, I realized I was in a hotel room. You could tell because there is no kitchen, just a mini fridge.

I started to get up but then I realized that something was holding me down. I looked down to see rope tied around me onto a chair.

I started to scream.

That's when the 4 idiots came running into the room and then Niall slapped a hand over my mouth. I bit it and he shouted in pain. I started to laugh.

"I guess we have another 'Zayn' right here," Louis sighed, referring to me.

"She would act like Zayn when she is angry because her main ability is fire" Liam told him.

"You know Zayn would be exactly like this, or even a little more angrier, after we left him on the roof-" Harry started in a matter of fact tone, but then the rest if them shushed at him and pointed to me.

They left Zayn on the roof?

"What the hell did you do to me?!?" I said to all of them through gritted teeth, forgetting Zayn. I tried burning through the ropes but my abilities are completely useless. Then I realized something.

"How did you know my main ability is fire?"

"Well you use it all the time, so I suspected it was your main." Liam said smartly.

"But that doesn't mean-"

"Look it isn't important right now, ok? I just know." Liam sighed.

"But-"

"SILENCE!" Liam shouted.

Hell no.

The room was quiet for 1 minute. Liam realized what he did afterwards and his face became very, very scared. The rest started to look at me like a bomb that could go off anytime.

I started to stare at them evilly, putting every ounce of hatred I have against them into energy. My eyes are probably a crazy looking red.

"What did you say to me?!?" I whispered harshly.

"No-nothing!" Liam stammered quickly.

They started to retreat slowly. I started to laugh.

"C'mon guys, don't leave me in here all alone..." I said in an extremely sweet voice.

Then they ran out of the flat. I started to laugh at their scared faces.

Then, after what it seem to be 5 minutes, I calmed myself a bit and began to scrape my chair near a desk. I opened a draw with my teeth and saw a scissor. I then got ready to stand up (well sorta stand up) and used my free hands to grab it quickly, and then plunk my chair back onto the ground.