Chapter 3: The Kidnap

(Cleo's P.O.V)

It is 1:00 P.M.

Yes I was suppose to leave the bakery earlier but I can't get them out of my mind.

One Direction.

I know who they are. Third place winners of UK X-Factor. Became big when they made their hit single call What Makes You Beautiful and then ongoing hits since then.

I'm not a fan and no, I do not have an undenying hate for them.

I just don't like there music. It's not my style. I'm more punk rock.

Anyway, apparently three of their band members have an ability.

Liam, Harry, and Zayn and that's for sure.

I don't know about the other two. But, I'm pretty sure they do even though there was no evidence shown to me.

Liam is obviously the brainiac, the nerd, and the person who works with people minds.

Harry is earth. I mean, I know that you can't possibly not be out if breath after that run they made. But I never am when I run around or be active. I can always go on.

Zayn is fire.

Zayn is also someone I have to consider more than the other members of the band.

I'll tell you in a minute why but let me tell you something first.

In order to be able to read somebody mind, you have to make skin contact with that person. It could be the very slightest touch and you're connected. You could tell by a specific light feeling going through your body. Then you would be able to read the person like a book.

But when Zayn made hand contact with me though, I had a different feeling than the usual light one I would have expected to get.

It was more like my stomach dropped when I'm on a roller coaster or the feeling you get when you're nervous.

Right away, I felt my hand warm up, extremely. I never expected that to happen because it never did. But instantly I knew his ability is fire.

I also saw how he had the same reaction too.

Never in my life that this happened to me...ever.

I looked back at the clock that was ticking quietly on the wall.

1:05. I better get home. I'll think about this more over there.

I took of my apron off and put it on a stool that was in the kitchen, making sure everything was off one time. I shut off all the lights and grabbed my jacket, keys, and phone. As I made my way to the door though, I heard a crashing sound coming from the kitchen.

I turned around instantly. Due to my instincts and my recent use of my abilities, they started to stir in me.

Crap.

I dropped my jacket on the chair near me and placed my keys on the table, cautiously.

Then I heard more noises coming from the kitchen.

Jesus, I thought, the only day I decided to use my ability, something has to come up again for me to use them constantly. This is why you should have never use them in the first place, Cleo.

I slowly made my way to the kitchen doors, only to hear the blinds that was in the front if the bakery shut violently. I turned around.

"Ok that's it, whoever is doing this stop right now. Jokes over okay? Look I'm scared. See?" I pointed to myself while walking backwards.