Chapter 18: The Unexpected (Part II)

(Cleo's POV)

I was pushed back onto the ground and I looked up in almost complete horror as I saw Louis coming closer to me.

Almost.

I reacted quickly, summoning my earth ability causing him to be tied up with thick vines. He was struggling, trying to pull and squeeze his way out but I made sure to have a strong grip on him. I was still on the floor, looking up at Louis.

"Louis! Please, listen to me. It's Cleo your friend! Remember Zayn? Liam?" He was paying no attention to me, still looking at me, hatred burning through his black specked blue eyes and trying to escape. The hate in his eyes looked so real but I kept remiding myself that it isn't real/..

"What about Niall?! Harry?! C'mon Louis I know you're in there somewhere!" I shouted. Still nothing, until something surprising happened.

"I hate you." Louis said through gritted teeth. I tried not to let that comment effect me, making sure I remember that this is not the real Louis. This is the twisted fucked up version of Louis that Summer created.

"I know that isn't true! You're not you, Summer is controlling you!" I replied.

Then Louis actually broke through the vines, throwing me off guard as he ran to me, grabbed me and threw me against the chimney. I admit, it hurt but I recovered quickly as I slumped to the florr slightly.

I twirled my hand in the air and decided to use his own ability against him. I quickly and forcefully threw my hand forward, throwing a huge amount of water in his direction.

Apparently he was off guard this time as he was thrown backwards due to the force of water and was on the ground. I then used fire and tried encasing him in some sort of cage. He was trying to smack it off, using water but I was stronger.

But my ability energy was running low.

After I couldn't hold on any longer Louis successfully put out the flames that created the cage and fell down to the ground, steadying himself. I was hunching over a bit, getting tired and tired until I had to lean against my side on the chimney for support.

"Louis please listen! Remember One Direction, the band your in, please tell me you remember that?" I sighed out, watching him from the corner of my eyes. I saw his eyes opened a bit, like he was surprised or was remembering something. This made me start to stand taller, but it was all ruined.

"Lets go! Retreat!" I heard Summer shout from somewhere. Louis eyes snapped to the direction of the sound and I couldn't believe what I saw.

Louis was going with them. He was leaving us.

As he began to walk towards the edge of the roof to jump off and follow them, I screamed with all my might, "LOUIS NO!"

He didn't even look back at me.

And then he was gone.

~*~*~*~*~

I was sitting on the edge of the roof legs dangling.

"CLEO! CLEO, WHERE ARE YOU?!" I heard Zayn yell. Louis just left momentarily ago and I couldn't get over the shock, I wanted to cry but I couldn't for some uunknown reason.

I'm worried about how the boys would react.

"I'm here." I whispered, I wasn't in the mood to shout, to talk or to move.

I wish this was a dream. So Zayn wouldn't have met me, so Louis wouldn't have been under Summers control, so the world could live happily with One Direction and without evil supernaturals.