Chapter 14: The Plan

(Cleo's P.O.V)

"Coffee?" Liam asked reaching for the phone, probably to call room service.

It's 12 A.M in the morning and we have gotten nowhere. I'm about this close to giving up.

But alas, I can't because I don't want to surrender the United Kingdom over to a set of screwed up twins who want to turn all the supernaturals into evil minions.

It ain't happening.

"Yes." I said leaning back into my chair. I was leaning forward the whole time, looking at Liam attempts to creating a plan.

"Hello...yes I would like 4 coffees...no I'm not crazy...you know staying up to do work...haha well I'll know better in the future...thank you." Liam then placed the phone down. I raised an eyebrow.

"The man was surprise that one person has the capabilities of drinking 4 cups of coffee." Liam explained.

"I thought you were more of a tea person." I said.

"What gave you that impression?"

"Nothing...nothing."

"Okay then."

"Liam I'm tired." I whined. He chuckled.

"Me too."

"I have a brilliant plan! We. Should. Go. To. Bed." I said while bringing my hands up to my temples and slowly pulling them away creating an 'explosion with my hands'. "Mind. Blown."

"Your weird." Liam said, smiling.

"I get that a lot."

"But what about the plan Cleo? We can't go against them without any organization."

"ARGH! This is so hard." I said pulling at my hair. A knock then came to the door and Liam pulled me up from my seat and pushed me behind the couch, quite roughly might I had.

"What the hell Liam?!?" I hissed at him. He just brought a finger up to his lips, signaling me to be quiet. I crossed my arms in protest, but followed directions.

Liam went to the door and opened it, revealing a man with a cart. Liam took the cups of coffees and tipped the man, thanking him quietly and then shutting the door again.

"Oh, wait, only one person bought this room." I said thoughtfully while getting up from behind the couch. Liam nodded his head to confirm.

"Here." Liam said giving me a cup.

"Wait, hold up, if we drink this much caffeine and sleep we're going to have massive headaches."

"But if we don't consume the caffeine we're going to sleep on ourselves and not be prepared for the battle."

"Fine." I said, tipping the cup towards my mouth, drinking the coffee.

"Ok Payne, lets try to find a plan that is actually good for once."

"Are you scared?" Liam asked me suddenly.

I froze while I was walking over to the couch.

To me honest I don't know if I'm scared or not. I never really thought about it...until now.

If I go out to fight against supernaturals, I would get hurt, maybe have a slight possibility of dying and somehow, the thought of me dying wasn't scaring me the way I expected it to.

Maybe because I was unwanted by so many people...

But Zayn needs you...

Shut up conscious, we just met.