Chapter 20: The Climax

(Cleo's P.O.V)

*4 hours later*

Oh my...God.

London is torn apart, literally.

Windows smashed, cars beaten up, people running everywhere and crashes was heard all over the place. There were supernaturuals terrorizing people wih all the abilities.

Liam quickly parked at the side carelessly and we got out and ran towards the source that is the Big Ben. Summer was literally standing there in a maxi black dress, walking up and down the edge of the building, looking down at the scene in front of her.

What made my heart beat even faster than it already was was the fact that Louis was standing right behind her, wearing a black fitted tee and black skinny jeans with boots. He kept a blank face which was very unsettling.

"Ok guys!' I shouted. They stopped in their tracks and turned quickly to me and everyone of their eyes were a bright color of the color of their ability.

"Louis is up there with Summer. I suggest Zayn take on Louis."

"Why is that?" Zayn asked a bit tensed. I understood the reaction. Who would want to fight one of their close friends?

"Because he is water and you are fire," I said quickly. "Ok so I say we hold back as much supernaturuals from the humans as possible and I'll," I hesitated for a second "I'll take on Summer."

"No.'

"Zayn-"

"No."

"Just liste-"

"You can't take her alone. You'll get hurt."

"I'm taking on Summer Zayn. I have all the abilities. We are at an advantage because we just learned that the intellegence ability also comes with levitation. She might have been overdosed with fire but that doesnt mean that I can't use another ability against her." I replied quickly before he could cut me off.

"Liam, can you please convince her otherwise?" Zayn whined to Liam who was standing in front of me. Liam shifted from foot to foot.

"I'm sorry Zayn but...shes right." Liam replied apologetically. Zayn sighed and looked a bit nervous but sadly nodded.

"Hey." I said stepping closer to him. His eyes widened slightly and I leaned forward and pecked his lips. "It'll be fine." I said softly. I saw Zayn gulp and nodded before I stepped back.

"Harry, Niall, and Liam...help where you can. You know what I mean." I said and saw them nod.

"Ok guys. Lets hope we all come back in one piece eh?" I shouted with a big smile and began running past them, grabbing Zayn's hand in the process.

We kept running and running. Ducking when debris was being thrown and dodging the humans as they run in the opposite direction. I glanced at Zayn who eyes was a blazing red and eyebrows were scrunched together in concentration.

I looked up at Summer who was smirking down at all the terror but her smirk dropped and I noticed it's because she saw us. She began to turn to Louis and said something to him. This caused him to drop from the Big Ben and began to power walk towards us.

My eyes widen as I felt Zayn squeeze my hand, causing a tingling sort of sensation to go through my arm and he let go of my hand, running past me quickly. I stopped and looked back at the Big Ben, only to notice she wasn't there.

"You're a fool." A voice said from the side of me and before I had any time to turn to my left, heat knocked against my left side, causing me to crash straight into a building that was at the side. I slumped down but landed on my hands and feet.