Chapter 15: The New Information

(Zayn P.O.V)

I woke up to a loud noise that most definitely came from outside.

I knew my eyes were blazing red due to the fact that I just woke up and I was shocked. Cleo head started to move which was laying on my chest and turned her head swiftly towards me.

Like when she fell unconscious, her eyes were showing the colors of all abilities, but another crash from outside shook me from my trans of looking at them.

"Guys! Wake up!" I heard Liam shout as he barged into our room. I sat way up along with Cleo. I also saw Niall sit up and was rubbing his eyes to my right. He turned to me and I saw that his eyes were a bright shade of yellow.

"What the hell-"

"AHHH!" I snapped my head to my left and saw Louis scrambling to his feet, his eyes a bright shade of blue which was looking towards Harry who started getting up.

"Why the hell were you on top of me?" Harry asked seriously. His already glowing eyes turned even more bright as he looked at Louis. Louis's mouth was opened in response until Cleo interrupted.

"Liam what is happening?" Cleo asked the shocked Liam who was standing across from us. His eyes wondered over to us.

"We over slept." I heard Liam barely whisper and he was then out of the room again.

I gave Cleo a looked and she shook her head in confusion. I started to get up from the bed and walk out into the living room. I nearly reached Liam who was in the kitchenette but a big shake made me tumble and I held onto the closest table for support.

"Zayn you guys have to get out there, I have no time." Liam said quickly.

"No time for what?" I asked.

"Nothing don't worry about it." Liam replied. I looked at him confused. He just shook his head, mutter something I couldn't hear and walked over to me. He then roughly pulled my arm and opened the blinds partially.

"The Stirlings are here." Liam said. "And apparently, they brought their little minions with them."

My mouth flew open in shock to the realization that this is actually happening.

I broke out of Liam's hold and ran back to the bedroom. I saw Cleo helping Niall get up with Harry and Louis behind her.

"Guys we have to go now." I stated as calmly as possible.

Cleo looks at me and nodded. She grab hold of Niall's hand and as she reached the door she grabbed on to my wrist with her other hand. She walked out and spoke to Liam with both Niall and I in her grip.

"Liam, what are you-"

"Don't worry about that, just go!" Liam said rushing us out of the hotel room.

We broke out into a full sprint. Cleo let go of Niall's hand but still kept a firm grip on mine as we ran up to the stairs.

We continue to run until Louis and I started to have problems breathing. I started slowing down which caused Cleo to stop and look at me with concern.

"How is it that you three can keep running?" Louis asked panting behind me.

"Because I can consume a lot of air which causes me to be light on my feet. Which is the same with Cleo. Harry is earth, he never runs out of breath." Niall explained effortlessly.

"Well a little help would be appreciated." I suggested. Niall's face twisted with thought but then it lit up with an idea.

Suddenly my feet were feeling as though it is being lifted off the ground which made me stumble a bit since I was not use to it. I looked up and saw Niall eyes glow with yellow but was smiling at his creation that he made with his ability.