Chapter 7: The Reality

(Cleo's P.O.V)

'I want bakery girl'.

It doesn't take a genius to figure put what that means.

They know who I am.

They want me.

I'm majorally confused.

I felt Zayn wrap his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I didn't stop him, I needed the comfort right now.

"'I want bakery girl'?" Liam asked Skylar cautiously. He obviously figured it out himself too.

"Yeah and I try everything I could think of. I tried decoding it and switching around the letters and-"

"You are over thinking this." I interrupted her.

"What?" She said with a quizzical expression.

"You are way over thinking this." I repeated again.

"How?" She asked still confused.

I took in a deep breath. "I'm 'bakery girl'." I stated.

She looked like she was frozen for a good 10 seconds. I thought Skype was malfunctioning actually.

"How?" She asked again still flabbergasted.

I let out a deep sigh.

"I'm the only supernatural that has all abilities. I also work in a bakery before all of this happened. It would also make sense because they would probably, I don't know, want me to convert to their evil side because of my abilities."

"Well, at least we know how to deal with this now. Out of all of you, Cleo needs the most protection, at all costs. I never thought 'bakery girl' would be that simple to understand." Skylar said.

"That's the point," Liam jutted in, "Conor's using something I like to call 'reverse intelligence'. Obviously people would think that something that would be simple would actually be more complicated."

"Makes sense." I agreed.

"So what else is there to know?" Niall asked.

"Hmmm, okay so here is the deal." Skylar said, "All 6 of you would have to find Summer and Conor. I want you to stop them from destroying all of Great Britain. When you get to them, you all have to put each of them into deep stabilization. That means using every single one of you have to combine your abilities, along with Cleo. But whatever you do, do not have Cleo out of your sight. So far, all we know is that she is the main target.

"Now that also means that each of you would have to train a little. I don't know about Cleo but I know the rest of you haven't been really exercising your abilities like I would have wanted to because of your tour. That means you guys would have to be in a secret area to use and tame your abilities."

"And where would that be exactly?" Harry asked.

"How about my old house?" Zayn piped up.

"What about your parents and sisters?" Liam asked him.

"They all took a month vacation to Spain." Zayn shrugged.

"Oh well, where's your house?" I asked.

He gave me a small smile. "In Bradford." He said.

"You live in Bradford?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah. People even call me 'the Bradford bad boi', which I'm not." Zayn said the last part while looking at Louis. He started to chuckle.

"So it's settle. I recommend you go there either today or tomorrow, which ever day floats your boat." Skylar said, "So everyone know what to do?"

"Yeah." We all mumbled in agreement.