With Him

You were hanging out with Dick today at his place. He gave you a tour of the mansion until you reached the personal gym. You ran inside fangirling, "Omg Dick! You have your own gym?! It's amazing!" You took off your shoes and went onto the beam bar.

"Uh..(Y/N) I don't think.." You had cut Dick off(Smh.) with doing a round off and back flip. You stood up straight and looked at Dick. He stood there mouth and eyes wide open.

"You..how..?" He asked lost for words.

You jumped off the beam and walked to Dick closing his mouth. "You'll catch flies. Also I took gymnastics when I was younger." Which wasn't a lie Harley and Catwoman taught you when you were old enough. Dick nodded and started to take off his shirt and shoes. The heat in your cheeks started to rise so you quickly looked the other way. You saw him go to the uneven bars shirtless, I will repeat, SHIRTLESS. You began to blush even more if possible, your hands covered your face and heard Dick chuckle.

The sounds of the bars bending and Dick's grunts had filled the room. You found his grunts kind of....hot and attractive. You peeked through your fingers and saw Dick upside down on the bar smiling at you. That make you jump a little and turn around, Dick had found that very adorable.

Dick jumped down from the bar and walked to you. He wrapped his arm around your waist and hugged you from behind. You were so lucky your face was covered so he couldn't see you cherry red face.

"You're really cute when you blush." Dick whispered in your ear. His breath sent chills down your spine. You gasp lightly behind your hands as his grip on your waist tightened.

Dick's P.O.V

We stayed like this for what felt like forever. I turned her around so she can face me, I grabbed her wrists away from her face and held them.

I got lost in her (E/C) orbs, they were beautiful I could stare at them all day. As I was staring, I noticed we were leaning in. We were now so close we shared each others oxygen.

Our lips were about to touch. 'I can't believe we're gonna kiss.'

"HEY DICK, YOU- Oh, am I interrupting something here?" 'Dammit Wally!'

(Y/N) pulled away quickly still blushing. I turned to Wally glaring. He nervously chuckled and sat down on one the benches. I went and sat next to him and punched his shoulder.

"Ow! Dude! What was that for? And who's the chick?" He asked me eyeing (Y/N). I growled and glared at him again.

"You yelled and scared us and that 'chick' is (Y/N)." I told him with a cold attitude. Wally only nodded.

"(Y/N) meet Wally. Wally meet (Y/N). He's my best friend." I introduced them.

(Y/N) smiled at Wally and he gave her his big cheesy smile. That made my blood boil, 'I want her to smile at me like that.'

"Why aren't you with Artemis?" I asked him hoping he would leave.

"She had some..." He looked at (Y/N) then back at me. "Things to do." I nodded understanding what he meant but I was mad he had ruined mine and (Y/N) moment.

Time Skip

It was late in the day Wally had left a while after. Now it was just you and Dick again. You were both in his room, you had looked around his room and saw a Flying Graysons poster. You had heard about them and what had happen, you felt very sorry for Dick.

You were laying upside down in his bed next to Dick. You then remembered what had happened earlier.

"Sorry.." You said out of the blue. Dick had looked at you confused. "For earlier.." You continued. Dick had blushed at the memory of almost kissing you. He nodded and opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it after.

You sat up and looked at the time and realized it was past nine o'clock. You got up and gathered your stuff.

"I have to go it's already late. I'm sorry." You announced. Dick quickly got up after you grabbing your wrist.

"It's late, let Alfred drop you off." Dick had offered. You said 'thank you' but rejected.

"It's fine, I can handle myself." You reassured him but he kept saying it's too dangerous.

"How a-about you stay the night?" Dick asked.

You were surprised your head hasn't blown from all the blushing this day.

"O-Okay..let me text my mom." You pulled out your phone and texted Poison Ivy.

Me: Hey mom? Um can I stay over at Richard's place for the night?

Momma Ivy: Is it that cutie you were telling me about?! If so then yes!

Me: Okay cool! Thanks Mom!

You put your phone away and looked at Dick. "She said yeah." You told him.

"Cool. Let me get you some clothes." He said walking over to his dresser. He pulled out a t-shirt and shorts. You took the clothes and thanked him walking to the bathroom.

You got dressed, the shirt had fit you mid- thigh and the shorts knee length. You walked back into his room but you didn't know he was changing. You walked in on him taking off his pants. You turned around quickly shutting the door along with you yelling 'sorry'.

You stood outside his door until he came and opened it. "You can come in now.." You nodded and walked in.

"Since Bruce doesn't exactly know you're staying, you'll have to sleep in my room." Dick said.

"Then..where do I sleep?" He pointed to his bed. "And you..?" He pointed to the floor.

"No! You can't sleep on the floor!" You complained. "You will sleep with me on the bed!" You declared. Dick started to blush but nodded anyway. You both climb into his bed, laying back to back with each other.

"Goodnight.." You said.

"Goodnight." Dick said back shifting his body on the bed.

All of a sudden you felt something wrap around your waist. You looked behind you and saw Dick's sleeping face with a smile. You smiled at the sight, he looked so cute and innocent. You sighed heavily and let sleep take over.