Date? Not So Much

Your P.O.V

    So today was Friday, the day of Dick and I's date. To be honest I'm really nervous. I was walking around the halls of the school, it was lunch and I didn't feel like being near people so I thought I'll just walk around.

As I turned down a corner I bumped into someone. I mumbled a 'sorry' not looking at them and tried to go around but they stopped me by pushing me into the lockers.

"So you think you can just waltz up in here and take Richard from me?!" A high-pitched voice yelled.

I looked up to see that blonde(Sorry if you're a blonde.)from the first day. I looked behind her and saw her possy. Their faces were caked in make-up. They started laughing such ugly laughs. They sounded like Hyenas. I felt pressure growing on my shoulder, I noticed the girl squeezing it.

"So do you have anything to say?" She asked.

"Yes." I grabbed her wrist and pulled it away from my shoulder. My grip on her wrist tightened.

She started whimpering in pain. I then spoke in a intimidating and seductive voice, whispering in her ear, "He wasn't yours from the beginning." I let her go and looked her eyes then walked away. As I walked away I heard her screaming. "UGH! THIS ISN'T OVER NEW GIRL!!"

I chuckled and kept walking.

'It's over even before it started.'

I walked to my Algebra class, I have the same class as Dick. We usually goof around, crack jokes about the teacher or something. As I approached the classroom the bell rung. I stood by the door for a few seconds then walked in. I sat in the back by the window, I looked out the window waiting for Dick to walk in.

Suddenly I felt a presence next to me. I looked to my right and saw Dick. He was looking at me with those beautiful ocean blue eyes that I can stare at all day. "Hey, ready for our date tonight?" He whispered. It made me blush, this is the first date I've ever been on.

"To be honest...I'm really nervous. This the first date I've ever been on.." I confessed. He laughed a little, before grabbing my hand squeezing it a bit.

"Don't worry, it's my first one too." He said looking down blushing. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

He looked up at me shocked then smiled. I heard a low growl behind us, looking back I saw it was the girl from before. I scoffed and turned back to the front.

Few minutes into the class I felt something hitting me on the back of the head. I turned around and saw the blonde sitting there acting all innocent. I turned back around, then my hair was pulled, harshly.

I didn't turn around waited for the right time. When I felt her hand come closer I turned quickly and grabbed her wrist. I looked her in the eyes as if trying to look into her soul.

"I advise to stop before I break your arm." She was getting in my last nerve. I noticed my frost was wrapping around her wrist. I let go quickly and faced the front again.

Bruce's P.O.V

I was in the Bat Cave watching (Y/N) with a little Bat Camera. I noticed she has great reflexes. Something about isn't right and Dick doesn't believe me. I'll have the Bat Camera follow her home.