Captured

Your P.O.V

I had woken up to a somewhat soft feeling under me. I sat up and noticed I was sleeping on a bed. I stood up and walked forward before running into a type of glass wall.

"I see you're awake." There stood Batman himself.

I smirked,"And I see you're a human-sized-walking bat."  I rubbed my head after.

Batman walked over what seemed to be a big computer. I stared at him as he walked back with a dial in hand. I tried to access his mind but it wasn't working.

"The collar suppresses your power, making you unable to use your telepathy." I gasped and stepped away from the glass. "Now I only want to take tests." Batman said.

I looked at him cautiously. Mom told me Batman is quite the fighter and some kind of ninja. The glass opened up letting Batman enter.

"Sit on the bed." He ordered me.

I slowly sat down and stared as he got his equipment ready. First he drew my blood. Then checked my regeneration. Then Martian Man Hunter came in. He sat across from me staring dead right into my eyes. Soon his eyes glowed. I felt him try to enter my mind. I smirked, and mind blasted him back. He stared shocked and impressed.

"She's quite strong." Was all he said and left.

"I want to see your hand to hand combat." He walked out of my cell waiting for me to follow. I stood up and trailed behind him, following to a big spaced out room. As we entered I noticed someone else.

"Black Canary will determine your strength." I stood on the platform and it glowed. Canary took off her jacket and stood on the platform as well. Canary held her fists up and I stood there. Canary charged at me about to punch me, I blocked her attack, pushing her fist away I turned kicking her on her side.

Time Skip

We did a few more tests until they let me rest. I was now in their kitchen. I sitting there eating fruit(Readers be choking on them. Don't think I don't read them comments xD.). As I was eating, I heard footsteps, I looked to the side and caught eye contact with...Wally?!

"Wally?" I stood up and walked to him.

He froze, then held up two fingerd and waved them back and forth slowly(You know the star wars thing? Or was it Star Trek?) saying, "I am not Wally. I am..uh uh...Gingerboy! Yeah!"

I stared at him with a bored expression. "Wally that's not gonna work on me."

He chuckled and rubbed his neck.

"Hey Wally, what are you doing without your mask? Bats said- Oh." What seemed to be Robin, walked in. He was wearing black shades, a red sweater and black jeans. We stared at each other for a while until Wally broke the silence.

"Well I'm gonna go and you know..be me. Bye!" He sped off.

"So..Wally's KidF-" Robin cut me off.

"Don't act like you're friends with us. Just 'cause Batman has you freely walking doesn't mean we trust you." He stepped closer.

"Not exactly freely." I pointed to the collar.

He scoffed and walked away. I smirked and continued to eat the fruits. As I was about to grab a fruit, I was tackled.

"What the-" I was met with a pair of fists to the face multiple times. I tried blocking but was too weak. 'Damn this collar!'

"Conner get off! Conner stop!" A female voice yelled. I continued to get punched. Everthing started to fade.