Failsafe {Part 1}

Batman..just died. Nearly all of the Justice League is dead, we can't do this on our own. I was internally freaking out. I'm too young to die!  'What about Mom?!' A sudden touch to my shoulder took me out of my thoughts. I looked over my shoulder seeing M'gann trying to comfort me. I guess she read my thoughts.

"Don't worry, we'll try to figure out something and save everyone.." She whispered.

I only nodded and looked back at the screen. Zatarra's face came up, he looked sad.

"Red Tornado, d-did you see?"

Red answered immediately.

"Yes, we did..inform everyone, we need to sustain as much as we can." Red said.(I know he didn't say that but I forgot what exactly he said.) Zatarra nodded and hung up. Red turned to us.

"The League needs me. If we fail..you are to take over. You are left to save the world." Soon Red left.

Kaldur spoke, "We'll be ready."

We continued to watch the monitor. The news reporter was in Metropolis, she nearly got zapped but Flash and Zatarra saved them. The reporters thanked them, and they left.

The camera shifted towards another building, Flash and Zatarra went to save the people but only to get blown up. Then soon the reporter was cut off. Things weren't looking good, soon the screen switched to London(I can't remember.), there was Hawkman and Hawkgirl. Soo they were zapped. Green Arrow and Canary were fighting good until one ship came through the smoke and zapping them too.

'We're losing..'

The news lady reported say the League is either dead or some are missing. But we know the truth, they're gone for good. We started watching over Wonder Woman and Red. They were in Smallville, she swung one if the ships at the others. One showed behind her, Red tried warning her but it was too late.

"Red Tornado to Cave. It seems I am the last of the League." After he called he soon got zapped.

"There goes the last of them.." I mumbled.

"It's now up to us." Kaldur said.

"What are we waiting for? A theme song?" Conner complained.

"We can't just go directly, you seen it yourself. We need to come up with something." I said.

Robin pulled up the globe showing where the ships were. Upon looking at them, there was a solo ship by Supes' Fortress of Solitude.

"Did that guy get lost?" Conner asked.

"It's by Superman's Fortress of Solitude. It's power-waves must've attracted it." Robin explained.

"Superman has a Fortress of Solitude?!" Conner asked surprised. "Guess there's more things I don't know about him, well now."

M'gann started rubbing his shoulders trying to calm him. Wally started yelling, "I'm gonna destroy all those ugly aliens, every single one!!" Artemis elbowed him and whispering, "Ahem! Martian and Kryptonian in the room!"

Wally laughed nervously, "Not that all aliens are ugly.." M'gann and Conner just stared at him. We continued with the plan. We changed into our Winter-Camo and head towards the fortress.

I sat behind Robin, leaning over to speak with him, "Hey..how're you feeling?" He looked down for a bit then back up. I rubbed his shoulder and whispered, "He won't go down in vain. We will finish their job and save the earth.." I wasn't even sure myself, I didn't really believe myself. He looked back at me with a small smile, I sat back down in my seat and fiddled with my skirt.

We finally reached the Fortress. We dropped Artemis and she covered the entrance of the ship and M'gann took off their communications. It started shooting recklessly nearly hitting Artemis.

'The E.T's are stuck inside.' Artemis said.

Superboy went down and held the disintegrator still. I flew over to where Artemis was incase of anything. Suddenly I heard more ships, they started shooting. Artemis and I fought back, she shot one ship down and I froze the other one in the air letting it fall. As we were running back to the Bioship, I heard Aqualad yell. I turned creating a ice wall trying to hold cover from the rays. I heard M'gann yell Artemis' name.

'No!'

I started getting angry, my arms were turning blue, everything around me started to glow blue. My name was repeatedly being called but it seemed as an echo.

"Frostbite!" I kept hearing over and over.

Robin's P.O.V

'What is she doing?! She's gonna get herself killed!'

(Y/N)'s body started glowing, we kept calling her but she wasn't listening. I think she was growing unstable, snow started forming around her. It kept growing, completely consuming her body. We couldn't see anything.

There was a flash of light and the sound of ice cracking.

There stood Frostbite- well what looked like her. There was actually 3 of her. They were all made out of ice, the ship shot it's rays and surprisingly they didn't disintegrate. They destroyed the ship breaking it into pieces.

Suddenly 2 Frostbites shattered leaving one to faint. I ran to her, calling her name. As I got to her body I picked her up and ran back to the ship.

I sat down with her on my lap. I held her close, I don't want to lose her either. Megan was crying and sniffling. Wally started banging and yelling but I zoned it out. My only attention was on my girlfriend. Her body was cold, her body was still slightly blue. Who knows how long she'll stay unconscious. She looked so at peace, her (H/C) hair still seemed frozen, slowly melting. Her once (L/C) lips are now light purple.

We were now heading to The Hall of Justice, the ride was silent. Conner just lost Wolf, Wally and Megan lost Artemis, I nearly lost (Y/N). I kissed her forehead and let it linger but quickly removed my lips when they started feeling cold.

Time Skip

As we approached the Hall Of Justice there were ships attacking. I continued to hold on to Frostbite. She started to stir awake but not fully.

"Superboy. Take out that ship while get the others." Aqualad ordered.

Superboy jumped off the Bioship destroying the alien's ship. Miss M. shot the others.

We landed infront of the General, they start cheering that Superman came back. Conner tried to tell them he's not Superman, but they didn't listen. The General walked up to us speaking.

"I don't care who you are, but you wear the 'S' and that's all the matters. General (I forgot.) at your service." Saluted the General.

Aqualad stood forward and introduced himself as well. "Aqualad, Justice League."

~
Sorry it took long, I've just been busy and my Kodi was glitching and so was my Plex and I didn't pay my Netflix. So much is going on irl. But yeah, this episode may be 2-3 parts, I don't know yet.

Jae-Chan Out!✌🏼️