Voice Of An Angel

It's been a few days since Jerry called and Richard kissing me. It really gave me second thoughts on things, I held my cell phone on my hands debating if I should call.

After mentally fighting myself, I clicked the call button. The ringing sound played for a few seconds until ending.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's (Y/N)."

"Oh! Hi! How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine, thank you. Listen, I was wondering, is that job still open?" I asked hopeful.

"Yes, of course. Are you accepting the offer?" Even he sounded hopeful.

"Yes." I heard him cheer on the other side of the phone.

"When would you like to come in? When are you free?" He asked eagerly.

"As soon as possible."

"How about an hour from now?"

'Wow, that's very soon.'

"Uh, yeah, sure." He then told me the address.

"Thank you." Then he hung up.

As I looked over the address, I realized it was in Happy Harbor.

"Of course." I thought out loud.

I decided I should start getting ready. I skimmed through my closet, pulling out a small dark denim jacket. I walked over to my dresser grabbing a black crop top and dark ripped denim jeans. Soon after, I started to do my makeup, applying eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. I then put my hair into two Messy-Side-Buns. I slip on my black sneakers and grab my phone and keys.

Time Skip

I arrived in Happy Harbor within the hour I was supposed to be at the club. I watched as the oh-so-familiar streets, houses, and stores pass by. A few minutes later, I arrived at the club. It was big, like BIG. I couldn't even explain it and this was just the outside. I stepped out to limo and walked inside.

The inside was twice as huge, the interior was amazing, the lights were bright but not crazy bright

'So this is a club. Heh, pretty cool. I should say thank you to Bird Boy.'

"Miss (L/N)! Welcome to my humble abode!" Who I believe was to be Jerry Maguire.

"Mister Maguire, I presume." I smiled sweetly.

"That smile will just drop bodies, you are the cutest thing. Ah! Sorry. Yes, I'm 'Mister Maguire'. But please call me Jerry." He stuck his hand out to shake, which I complied willingly.

"As you wish, Jerry." I giggled.

"Ah! So. Cute. Stop being cute, you might kill me!" He said jokingly.