Time For A Change

The red outfit is what you're wearing, the two suits on the side is your villain costume, either you want the tail or the pants. It's your choice.

"Don't say 'I'm sorry' to people you believe are higher than you, it only puts you lower." ~My Mother
~
It's been about five months since the WatchTower Phase. I've been keeping on the down low on the Villain Life. I've been mostly working on how to change. I bought a whole new wardrobe, I even changed my villain costume. I also dyed my hair in an ombré with (A/C). Being fifteen has it's perks, my body matured more over the months. I have more of a figure than I did last year. The only bad part is, a lot of guys flirt with me. Especially at Metro High. Since I'm now living with Lex Luthor, I decided to switch schools.

As of right now, I'm walking the streets of Gotham. I heard there was a store that sold a lot of SPN Merch. So I decided to check it out. Also, over the five months, I've been watching Supernatural. Maybe even got obsessed.

I finally found the store, about to walk in when I bumped into someone as I opened the door.

"Apologies." I said helping them up.

"It's nothing. I should've paid attention."

'That voice..'

"(Y-Y/N)?" They asked.

"Grayson." I looked up slightly, due to my heeled boots, I was almost the same height but still short. He grew a bit over the months too.

"You look a-amazing!" He said breathlessly.

I smiled a not-really-interested-smile and bowed my head. About to turn back around and leave. He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. My head was touching his shoulder while he whispered in my ear.

"I'm sorry about what happened on New Years. It's just when she kissed me, I thought of you-" I cut him off.

"If you were really sorry, you wouldn't have kissed Barbara and Zatanna. So, don't give me that bullshit. You're a Playboy, Grasyon and that's all you'll ever be." I pushed him away and started walking the way I came.

'Two can play at this game.'

Time Skip

I was now back in Metropolis at Lex's place. I was trying on many different outfits I had bought. As I was trying them on, the T.V. was on. The news came up talking about me, well not me but Frostbite.

"Frostbite hasn't been seen since six months ago. Many say she ditched the hero job and some say, she's dead.. If anyone has information about her, let everyone know. She was a young hero who left too early.. Also, what happened between Richard Grayson and his mystery girl? We no longer see them together. Was this some Summer/Winter Fling or did their relationship went down hill?"

I scoffed changing the channel. But the only that was on was the news and stuff about Wayne and Grayson. Not wanting to see their faces, I turned it off.

"No wonder Mom never had a real relationship, it's too dramatic and ugh." I laid on my bed looking at the ceiling.

"But..I miss him, I miss his kisses, his- No! Screw him, he doesn't care. He'll only try and be nice to mess with your feelings, yeah.." I told myself.

Sighing, I switched into my pajamas. I laid back into my bed about to sleep, when my phone rang. I groaned as I reached for it.

"Hello?"

"Miss (L/N)? The names Jerry Maguire, I'm the owner of a popular club." The voice said over the phone.

"Uh huh, and you're telling me this because..?"

"I've been told you have an amazing voice, I was wondering if-"

"If Richard Grayson recommended me and told you about me, then no. I don't want anything to do with him. And either way, I'm fifteen, too young to work at a club." I informed.

"He said you'll say something like that.." He mumbled. "Either way, even if I wasn't told about you, I would still search for a singer and hearing about an amazing voice, I'd take my chances. And also, the club isn't some crazy stripper type of club or any of sorts. It's like a nice hangout place."

This made me think, if I take this, I won't be depending on Lex as much and I can do a job I like. I need to do something with my life while I'm not doing villain stuff.

"Let me think about it." And I hung up.

About to fall asleep again, the doorbell rang.

"Does the world hate me right now?" I mumbled into my pillow. After a few minutes, there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Coming." I rolled out of bed and opened my door.

"Miss (L/N). You have a guest." I sighed and allowed Mercy to bring in the person. Which I regretted.

"Hey, Beautiful."

"Bye, Grayson." About to close the door, he stopped it with his foot.

"Why can't you leave me alone? Why do you keep trying? Is Zatanna not enough for you? What is it, Grayson?!- Mmph!"He stopped my ramble with his lips. I wanted to kiss back, the way it felt, the warmth, the softness. But I couldn't, the kiss was meaningless to him. I pulled away quickly and kept my head low.

"(Y/N), I know you still love me and I love you. Why can't you forgive me? What do I have to do for you to come back to me?"

"Leave. That's what you have to do. Just leave." I didn't look up at him.

I heard him sigh, then my door slam loudly. I looked up at the ceiling and wiped the tears.

"Even being single, it's dramatic." I chuckled dryly.