Bachelor & Bachelorette

It's been three months since I had dinner with the Wayne's. Over the time, I've gotten closer to Jason. He is the cutest and baddest kid I've ever met. He's really active, I learned that he has some..anger issues. He liked things rough, sort of like a sadist. But he was still fun to hang out with. I also had been messing around with some guys, not like I got in bed with them but made-out and all that stuff. I was getting known as Metropolis' new Bachelorette and Happy Harbor's Stage Queen. The publicity was annoying but also great.

I was now back in Gotham, more like, at the Wayne Manor. I was helping Jason with training. I wore a blue-gray sports bra and matching leggings, along with my gray and white Roshes.

I swing my right leg at Jason, he blocked it with his left arm but stumbled a bit. I pulled my leg back, spinning and I kicked him again His body flew across the floor, he groaned sitting up.

"You kick like a beast." He complained.

"Stop complaining. If you meet Killer Croc and he swings at you, you're gonna complain, "You punch like an animal on steroids!"?" I laughed helping him up.

He scoffed and grabbed my hand, pulling me down, then rolling me over so he then had me pinned under him.

"Gotcha." He smirked.

"Cute, Todd. But you should wait until you're older to do this." I teased.

He looked at me confused then slowly realizing what I meant, he jumped off and stood up quickly with pink tinting his cheeks. I laughed at his flushed face and patted his back.

Dick's P.O.V

I watched as (Y/N) and Jason train. I looked at her body and how it moved with each move and step she made. My eyes scanned how her body fitted and looked like in her gym outfit. My cheeks started heating up as I continued to look.

'Her body is so beautiful.'

My thoughts were cut by her laughter, her beautiful, amazing laugh. I missed it so much, I'm happy she's around but she's around for Jason, not me. She barely talks to me, unless I speak to her first. It's killing me to have her around but not able to hold her or do things like we used too. She was not like any girl I've met, she was different and we both knew that.

I saw Jason blush and I sort of gotten mad a little.

"Alright, Love Birds. Hit the showers." I called to them.

"You go ahead, Jason. I gotta speak to Richard." (Y/N) told him as we went up the stairs.

We waited until he left completely before started talking.

"I saw the way you looked at me. You need to stop, Grayson." She confronted.

"Stop calling me that!" I said annoyed.

"Stop what, Grayson?" She did it again.

"That! Ever since we broke up, all you ever called me was Grayson. I don't like it coming from you." I stared into her eyes, the eyes that used to shine with excitement and joy, now only holds pain and hatred.

"Well, get used to it. I'm not calling you anything else any time soon." She smirked.

"Why can't you see that I'm trying hard to get you back? I want you back in my arms, (N/N)." I confessed.

"I do see that but I'm not gonna forgive you so easily. Like you said Grayson, you'll wait. So keep waiting, learn some patience too." She walked up the stairs leaving me alone in the BatCave. I watched as her hips moved as she walked up, I bit my lip and chuckled.