My Stalker

From now on it's gonna be in your P.O.V. So instead of me saying 'Your P.O.V', it would just go 'I'. Okay that's all.
~

Bird Boy and I walked down the streets to my home. The walk was..awkward, you could say. "So..." I said trying to break silence. "SorryaboutwhatIsaidearlier." Robin said quickly but I caught it.

"Are-Are you apologizing to a villain? Wow. I expected less from you Bird Boy." I said sarcastically.

I noticed him smile slightly then it dropped like he was thinking about something.

"If you keep thinking like that your brain will explode." I laughed. He looked towards me with a shocked face.

"You read my mind?!" He seemed to panic.

I shook my head. "Your face says it all." His mouth made a 'o' shape then he nodded.

I looked at him, "What were you thinking anyway?"

He started stuttering. "Ah uh..well um." I stared laughing.

"I'm playing! You don't have to tell me." Robin then shook his head.

"No! I wanna actually tell you." I nodded slowly for him to continue. "You..act differently from other villians. You seem more cool and relaxed."

"No I'm not, trust me...I have very bad anger issues. If I get out of hand no can probably stop me. My power is not like an everyday thing you see. I was trained by the biggest, baddest known villains. My telepathy is one not to mess with. Psimon tried an exercise on me..let's just say he couldn't sleep for a week." I looked down. "..My parents left me in an alley after they found out I had powers. They called me a freak baby. A five month baby left in the streets to suffer...sometimes I think humans are the real villains.." I looked back up and saw Robin looking down.

"Who found you..?" He asked still looking down.

I smiled and looked up to the night sky of Gotham City. "Poison Ivy did. She took me in. What she first said when she saw me was, "Wow, what a beauty. So unique. And like every plant it needs a mother." Something about me made her drawn to me. I was her favorite plant, her child. She raised me and made me who I am."

I realized we were reaching my home, I stopped Robin from walking any further. "Wait here." He stood and I continued walking.

I finally reached the doors and walked in. As I walked in, I was tackled. Flash of green and red was all I saw. I knew who it was, Ivy.

"Hi, Mom." She hugged me tightly.

"Where have you been? I've been worried. You weren't answering my calls, phone and mind! You know how crazy I was without you, young lady?!"

"Mom, I'm fine. It was only a day too. I just got stuck with the Justice League, or well their sidekicks. They don't fully trust me so I should hurry." I walked over to my room and grabbed a book bag and stuff things in it.

"But why? Why do you have to go back? Did they ask questions?" She asked worried.

"Don't worry. I didn't say anthying about the plan." I walked back to her and hugged her. "Be careful, okay?" She nodded and kissed my forehead.

I walked back outside and met with Bird Boy. "What took you so long?"

"Ivy wouldn't let me go." I chuckled. Robin only nodded.

Time Skip

We finally reached Mount Justice. They put the collar back on me and locked me in my cell. I sighed as I laid down.

'I wander what will happen now..'

A knock took me out if my thoughts. I looked towards the glass and saw Wally. I sat up and he walked in.

"Sorry about this.." He looked down.

"It's fine. I guess I deserve it. I did kinda hurt ya'll." I playfully punched his shoulder.

Wally laughed and playfully pushed me. We started play fighting until we heard someone clearing their throat. We stopped and looked. It was Batman. 'Ugh.'

"Wally, go home." He ordered. Wally nodded and waved goodbye.

Batman walked in slowly, watching me intently. I glared at him and watched his every movement. He stopped in front of me and pulled out my cellphone.

"I went through you phone." He sighed lightly.

'Thank goodness, I deleted my messages and had Lex delete any extra stuff.'

"I want you to stay away from everyone. We can't trust you, unless you show us you're trust worthy."

"I am trust worthy. But that doesn't mean I will exploit my family." Venom was laced with my words.

Batman only nodded and stepped closer. He bent down to my eye level. My eyebrows furrowed as he got closer.

"Martian Man Hunter and I are planning a telepathic fail test for the team. I want you to be apart of it."

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"How strong are you really?" He smirked.

I smirked, "I'm stronger Psimon. I am NOT to be tested." My smirk grew.

"You would be a good addition to the group.."

'He's actually admitting to wanting me for his team?! A villian?! Well I wouldn't be the first..maybe I can make a deal with him..'

"How about a deal?" I leaned back.

"A deal? What kind of deal?" He asked curiously.

"Simple. I join your little squad, BUT I must have freedom. As in freedom, take off the collar. I will give you my word, I will not contact any of the other villains. It would be a miracle for the both of us." I  sat patiently.

He mumbled to himself, "Another Poison Ivy.." He sighed before continuing. "Fine. You have a deal. But one thing, you must let Miss Martian and Martian Manhunter able to access your mind."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I saw a small smirk appear on his face, he stood straight and walked out.

I noticed he left my phone on the night stand by my bed. I picked it up and turned it on. I scrolled through my contacts looking for Mom's contact. Once I found it I tried calling it.

As soon I clicked the call button, my phone glitched and started smoking. I threw the phone on the floor far into the corner.

"Damn you Bats.." I cursed under my breath.

~
There you go my Lovies! A new chapter. Hoped you guys liked it. Also, THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FOR GETTING THIS TO 8 THOUSAND READS!! I love you guys, keep voting and commenting. I love it guys. Thank you. Welp, got to go. I'm at the salon!!

Jae-Chan Out!✌🏼️