Not The Best

That's how the picture looks like, and the watercolor is the frame.
~
     Dick's birthday was coming up and I wanted to get him something, but since he's rich, he has everything. Then a thought hit me.

'I'll make him something. It's the thought that counts.'

Time Skip

I had printed out a few photos I had taken of the team. All the times we hung out or I walked in at funny moments. I was looking at the picture of when Kaldur was doing the laundry, he had picked up M'gann's bra and started freaking out of not knowing what to do. I continued to laugh at the other pictures, we were like a big family.

Walking down the streets of Gotham, I stopped to get a frame at a store, then went to grab a few Letter Stickers. I bought what I needed and walked back to the manor, well more like, used a ZetaTube to the Bat Cave.

As I walked in, I noticed Alfred was the only one in here.

"Afternoon, Miss (Y/N). I see your shopping went well." Alfred spoke turning to face me.

"Afternoon, Alfred. And it did, now it's time to start working on the gift." I said walking towards the stairs.

"Would you need any assistance?" Alfred asked following.

"No, thank you. But I would like if you could distract Dick or if he asks for me, say I'm busy. That would be very appreciated." I said walking out of the Grandfather Clock.

"Of course, Miss (Y/N)." With that, he walked away.

I ran up to my room and sprawled all the crafts and pictures on my desk. I wanted to make it look perfect, so I was going to take my time. I first did the layout of how I wanted the pictures. I opened the frame, slowly placing the pictures in. After I made sure they were sitting neatly in the frame, I closed it and opened the letters.

After ten minutes of choosing which letter fonts I wanted to use. I slowly placed them on the frame. I pressed hard and made sure they stuck on.

I held up the frame to admire it, it looked nice but I felt like I should add more..pizazz!(I don't know xD) I then ran to my Arts and Crafts Box and pulled out some pain and brushes.

'Alfred, do you mind bringing me a cup or bowl of water? I'm using paint.' I telepathically spoke to Alfred.

'I'll be there in a moment, and I must say, this still feels wierd, Miss (Y/N).' Alfred confessed.

'Apologies, Alfred. Thank you for letting me know.'

Then there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"The best boyfriend in the world." They answered back.

"Nope, sorry. Don't know you." I quickly and quietly tried to hide the frame. As I was doing this I heard Alfred.

"Ah, Master Dick. I need you for a moment." I heard glass being put on the floor and Dick saying, "Can I at least say hi to (Y/N)?"

"Sadly, no. Now come along."

'Thank you, Alfred.' I thanked while opening the door to grab the glass of water for my paint.

I brought the frame back out, laying it flat in the desk. I decided I'd paint Holographic designs to show his interest in Technology and all that stuff.

Dipping the brush in the water a little, I then dropped some water on the frame. I dipped the paint brush in red paint, bringing it to the wet spot and let is spread with in the water.