What I've Become

Warning: Slight Mentions of Blood and Gore.
~
Time Skip, 4 Years

I landed on the roof of a warehouse, me and my father, Deathstroke, were about to break into. Apparently, the leader of a gang owed Father of certain things. The dumbass thought it would be a smart idea and taunt him, which now lead to his about-death. I watched from the glass window and waited for the signal.

      I saw Father walk in and casually talk to the leader, the leader's goons pulled out their weapons and pointed them towards Father. Their conversation was barely audible, but I could hear majority of it.

"I actually came for what's mine. Something you owe me. I was hoping we can just talk it out and forget this happened or we do this the hard way." Father said.

"I ain't giving you shit! And you think you can walk out of here that easily? It's one against twenty." The leader spoke.

"Who says I'm alone?" Father pulled out his katana.

I broke the glass and jumped down, landing on one of the goons then stabbing him with an ice dagger. Shots were fired, catching me in the leg and shoulder. I groaned in pain but nevertheless ignored it. I charged at one of the goons, roundhouse kicking him in the head. His head banged harshly on the concrete floor and started to bleed out. I looked towards Father and saw him slice one of the goons arms off. I noticed in the corner the Leader was trying to escape. About run after him, Father called out to me.

"This is getting boring!" I knew what he meant.

"Take cover!" I flew up, creating a blizzard.

      I froze each and every goon, including the leader. Their bodies now frozen as ice sculptures. I was about to clasp my hands to shatter them when suddenly, I was kicked in the back. I was kicked into one the goons, shattering him. I slowly stood up, only to be faced by Batman and Nightwing.

"You do know how to ruin a girl's fun." I charged at Nightwing, he pulled out his Eskrima Clubs and started running towards me.

      As he got closer, I slid down to the floor, tripping him. I did a handstand and stood up straight again. Nightwing pushed himself back up and tried to swing his Eskrima again, only to get it blocked.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Can't remember me? That's a shame. Maybe this would spark something." I pulled his arm down, pulling to my height and placed my lips on his. He froze. I pulled away slowly.

"(Y-Y/N)?" Before he could ask anything else, I head bunted him and threw him across the warehouse.

'Surprised he still remembers my lips, even after four years.'

      I went over to Father seeing he was having a little issue with Batman.

"This would end quickly if you could just put him to sleep!" I rolled my eyes and concentrated on Batman. It took a little longer than expected, but I finally got passed his hard head. I watched as his body went limp, Father standing over him.

"What took so long?" Father asked.

"Even with my powers, Batman isn't the easiest to access." I chuckled.

"Now, explain the whole moment with black and blue over there." He crossed his arms. 

"Who? Bootylicious Nightwing? He's just someone from my past." I shrugged, acting like it wasn't really important.

"Bootylicious Nightwing? Really?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What? Come on! Have you not seen them cheeks and thighs?!" I gawked.