Treat Her Like Family

Robin's P.O.V

Frostbite wasn't at the cave when we arrived, but we had gotten a call saying she was at Belle Reve and she wouldn't leave. Bats' was gonna send Aqualad to get her but I volunteered.

"I think it would be better if I go. I can talk to her, I mean she is my gir- I mean my close friend."

Batman thought for a bit until agreeing. I nodded and headed for my motorcycle. As I was about to leave Zatanna came to me.

"Where are you going?"

"To pick up (Y/N)." I'm not sure if I was imagining things but I think I heard her growl. I shrugged it off and left.

Time Skip

I arrived at Belle Reve, I went through the guards. As I walked closer to Poison Ivy's cell, I noticed some guards looked scared. I soon heard yelling once I was close enough.

"Back off, will ya?! Why can't I ever be left alone to speak to my mother?! I don't want to go back to that fucking Batman!" I saw Frostbite standing in the middle of the cell with a...knife? It didn't look like an ordinary knife. It looked like it was made from ice.

'Since when can she do that?'

I stepped towards her slowly, she watched me very closely.

"Hey." I said casually after I stopped in front of her.

She narrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you want?" She asked bitterly.

"To take you home." She chuckled dryly.

"I am home. My home is with my mother."

"Frost..come on. You know you can't stay here and you made a deal to Bats, you have to be under our surveillance."

"So that's what I am to you and everyone? A freaking pet to keep an eye on?"

"No, no, no. That's not what I meant!" I argued back.

"That's exactly what you meant! I'm nothing but a pet to you..and I thought you really cared.." She dropped to her knees and started to cry. I was going to try and comfort her but Poison Ivy gave me a look, and it wasn't a nice look. She seemed very underwhelmed about this whole situation.

She hugged (Y/N) and rubbed her back.

"It's better if you leave."

I said nothing and walked out.

Time Skip

I laid on my bed and thought of everything that happened the past few days. (Y/N) and Zatanna, the way they act towards each other. Well mostly how (Y/N) acts towards Zatanna, I haven't seen anything from Zatanna that would make (Y/N) hate her.

Then I remembered what (Y/N) had said.

Flashback Start

"You're so oblivious of the situation! Zatanna likes you..and it seems like you have feelings for her too..."

End

I had forgotten about that. Does it really seem like I like her? I mean she is pretty but it doesn't compare to (Y/N)'s. I really care about (Y/N), but she makes it seem like I can only be nice to her. I'll just talk to her about it later.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Your P.O.V

'Can't believe Batman drugged me and knocked me out!'