Bad Timing {Part 2}

"In essence, you heroes ought to protect Humanity from it's own glorious evolution. As such, you forced my more enlightened colleagues and myself to organize a response." He continued to explain to the three but I zoned out.

My mind trailed off to Dick. Maybe if I listened to his side, maybe things would be different. I shook my head at that thought.

'No. There's nothing to explain or listen to. It's obvious, he doesn't care. He lied. He never loved me.'

My thoughts were interrupted by Klarion complaining about The Team taking away his toys.

"Recall all League away missions. It's time to put these children in their place, once and for all." Vandal then turned towards me.

"While that happens, why don't you warm them up." I nodded and flew towards them.

I was flying through one of the corridors when I saw Flash, GA and Aquaman fighting KF and Artemis.

I decided to join them, as Artemis and KF were hiding, I went to attack them, not really having a choice. But before I could reach them, Aqualad knocked me out the way and signaled to Artemis and KidFlash.

"Now!" Artemis shot a grapple hook into the latch of the door.

Aqualad then pressed the Hatch button. Sirens started blaring.

"Warning. Cargo Bay venting Atmosphere."

We were getting pulled, Aquaman and Green Arrow tried to hold on, as Flash tried to run towards Aqualad. But failed and started flying back, along with GA and Aquaman. I made an ice wall for me to hang on to, but the pressure was too much and I flew with the others.

Suddenly my back was banged against the hatch doors.

"Ow." I said slowly getting up. I heard KF zoom by and placed something on my neck.

"What was that?" I asked rubbing my neck.

"It was a vaccine for the StaroTech."

"Well, I wasn't under control of the tech."

"Then why were you going to attack?" Aqualad asked angrily.

"It was an order." I stood up.

"So, you're against us?" KF asked.

"Just because what happened with Dick doesn't mean you can just go against us!" Artemis argued.

"It's not that!...They're the only other family I have." I looked down sadly.

"And this mission must go as planned." I threw them back using my powers and knocking them out.

I flew around looking for any others of The Team. I heard commotion in the lower part of the tower. Flying down, I saw Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman Robin, Wolf and Rocket fighting.

"Must I do everything?" I mumbled to myself.

I flew closer, knocking Wolf out.

"Sorry.." I whispered to him.

Noticing Rocket trapping Wonder Woman and talking to Robin, I sent a wave of ice towards them.

It knocked them off their feet and freed Wonder Woman, only for a few seconds when Rocket trapped her once again.

'Robin! Do something!' I read her mind.

Robin came near me slowly.

"Frost..don't make me hurt you."

"You already have." I clapped my hands forward, sending him back.

He grunted standing back up. He grabbed his batarangs and started throwing them at me. I sent shards destroying them. But, I didn't see the last batarang he threw, it caught me on the side.

"Agh!" I slowly pulled out the batarang, letting it dropped onto the floor.

The cut healed. I heard Rocket gasp.

"Surprised?" I looked over to her.

Soon Batman came down from the upper level trying to hit Rocket bur missed. Robin tried hitting Batman, only to get flipped over. Rocket flew up out of reach from Batman, but not from me. As Robin and Batman fought, I aimed towards Rocket, getting ready to freeze her in one shot.

When my ice went towards her, it ended up freezing Superboy. He fell on the ground with the ice breaking around him.

About to fly towards Rocket, something caught my leg. I looked down seeing Robin grappled on to me trying to pull me down. I picked up my leg, harshly, flinging him to wear Superboy landed.

I looked down towards them, hearing something about 'Plan B'. Letting Superman and Batman deal with them, I flew towards Rocket. Before I can touch her she moved out the way. I growled, annoyed.

"I've had enough." I sent a powerful storm of snow and ice towards her knocking her out.

'Why am I doing this? They're my friends..' I groaned internally, too stressed to argue with myself and just kept doing what I was told.

I landed next to Wonder Woman, when Miss Martian came up along with Wolf and Sphere.

"Don't move." She ordered.

'Time to go, Frostbite.' Vandal said.

I smirked, creating a snow storm around us, to blind Miss Martian. I flew out of sight heading back to Klarion and Vandal.

As I was making my way back, Vandal and Klarion had already left. The Team was already where they were. I stayed hidden, spying to see what they would do.

"Congratulations, Team. You have saved the day." Red Tornado said, laying on the floor armless and legless.

"Happy New Year, Justice League." The computer spoke.

I watched as everyone kissed each other for their New Year's Kiss, even Robin. I watched as he slowly wrapped his arms around Zatanna's waist.

"I see you moved on pretty quickly." I scoffed before heading back the way I came.

"I-Is it bad timing to go after her and try to talk to her?" I heard Robin say after I left.

I heard various 'Yeah's and 'Dude, seriously?'

'Time to go back to what I was taught to do. Creat chaos.'

~
Ha! There! You're welcome. My apologies if it's kinda bad. I've been stress lately with school so, yeah. Till next time.

Jae-Chan Out!✌🏼️