Training

Welcome back my Lovies to another AMAZING update! Also that is my edit/collage of our favorite Flirtatious, Badass, Kawaii, Intelligent, Sexy Boy Wonder. Hope you enjoy! Now to the story!
~

It's now Sunday. Batman came into my cell pulling the blanket off. I groaned and rolled around looking for the blanket. I heard him chuckle, I looked at him with one eye open. He stood there holding the blanket teasingly. I sat up and tried to grab it but he pulled it away, causing me to fall on my face. I groaned in pain, "Soo lucky this collar is stopping me from freezing your heart." I heard his chuckle again then heard some shuffling. Suddenly I'm hanging upside down. I held up my shirt and looked up and Batman with a glare.

"I'm not a bat to be hanging upside down. I rather be on my two feet." He shook his head and kept carrying me, walking out my cell. Robin was walking and saw the situation, he stood and laughed. I glared at Robin but he kept laughing.

Robin's P.O.V

  As I walked into the computer room I saw Bats' holding (Y/N) by the leg. I started laughing.

'She's so small and cute. Maybe I should ask her out..but not as Robin. As Dick.'

After they disappeared, I went to the computer and checked if there was any signs of any villains.

"Nothing." I sighed and rubbed my face. As I stood there my mind drifted to (Y/N).

My mind replayed the time we almost kissed, the time we slept together, when she confessed, when I held her on my lap. (Y/N) makes me feel special, something about her just attracts me to her.

'I can't believe I'm in love with a villain..but she isn't just any villain..'

I walked out the computer room and into the living room. I laid on the sofa thinking of the way to ask her out.

Your P.O.V

I noticed we were walking to a shower room. I looked up at Batman with a questioning look.

"No I'm not bathing you." He said in a bored voice.

I nodded and kept looking around, we finally stopped, Batman put my head slowly on the floor. I used my hands to hold myself up doing a handstand before bringing my legs down one after the other. I stood up straight and waited. He passed me a towel, soap, shampoo and conditioner. I thanked him and walked into the showers.

I stripped off my sweatshirt and shorts. Then I took off my underwear(You took the bra off before sleeping.). I turned the water on, I waited till it was warm enough. I stepped into the water feeling the warmth surround me. I started lathering the soap on my body. I rinsed the soap away then started washing my hair.

After showering I stepped out, wrapping myself in the towel. As I walked out the showers, I bumped into someone

"Aah!" I yelled as I fell.

I heard them groan, I looked up and noticed I fell on top of...Robin?! I started blushing like crazy, the position we were in wasn't helping either.

I was straddling his waist with one of hands on my thigh. The other one by his head, both of my hands was next to his head. We were inches from each other's faces.

I felt the towel loosening, I sat up quickly and held the towel. Then I realized my womanhood, in the nude nothing covering it, was against his body. I blushed even more. I think Robin noticed as well as he started stuttering and moving his hand away to face to cover his eyes.

"You can get up, I won't look. Promise." I didn't say anything back but stood up quickly nearly tripping over myself.

After I fixed myself, I alerted Robin.

"You can get up now.." I spoke softly.

He uncovered his eyes and slowly stood up. He wasn't looking at but at his shoes.

"Um..Bats' wanted me to bring you s-some clothes for training.." He said still looking down.

"Thanks." He picked them up from the floor and handed them to me.

I grabbed them and walked into what I believe was the changing room.

The outfit was a (A/C) sports bra with black and (A/C) leggings. Then the shoes were black Roshes. I slipped everything on then brushed my teeth and hair. I put my hair up into a ponytail(Unless your hair is short.). I walked out the dressing room and started walking around looking for the simulator room.

I walked through different halls until finally finding it.

"Finally!" Wally yelled.

I knitted my eyebrows together. "Don't complain! You make it seem like I know this place like the back of my mind." I told him.

He raised his hands up in a surrendering motion. I smirked triumphantly.

"Alright kiddos. Today we are practicing how to control your anger when in hand to hand combat. Again. Since we seem to not get it through our heads." I chuckled knowing who she was talking about.

I felt Superboy's eyes on me, it only made me smirk more.

"(Y/N) and....Robin. Step in the middle."

Me and Robin met in the middle. I still had a smirk on my face.

"This would be a nice challenge." I said quietly, only Robin hearing me. Canary took off the collar and I felt good.

"Ready? Begin!" Canary yelled.

Robin tried swinging at me but I blocked it with my right arm. I used my right leg and wrapped it around his left leg making him fall back. I fell with him but with my quick reflexes I used my arms and flipped over him. I turned to face him when a fist met my face. I fell back, rolling into a fighting stance. I charged at Robin doing front flips and cartwheels. I did a back flip jumping over Bird Boy and grabbed his shoulders pushing him down. He groaned in pain and stood up slowly. I went to kick his side but he grabbed my ankle and pulled it up making me fall. He quickly straddled my hips and grabbed my wrists. He smirked as if he had one. I chuckled and lifted my hips up making him tip forward, I bent in my knee and lifted him up on my feet then chugging him across the floor. His body tumbled and stopped at Wally's feet. Wally started laughing.

"Duude! You're getting beat by a girl!" Artemis then slapped his head.

"Ow!" Wally rubbed his head and stayed quite.

"Alright that's enough you two!" Canary said.

I walked over to Bird Boy and helped him up.

"You did good." I smiled at him.

"You only one 'cause you can heal." He jokingly accused. I laughed at him. He's pretty cool to be honest.

I think I'm starting to like him, but I like Dick(So bad omg! Poor child! Why must you do this to us?! XD.) I sighed internally and watched as Wally and Aqualad started fighting.

As they were fighting I noticed Zatanna was stealing glances at Robin. For some reason I felt jealous.(Idk if she was around by this period of time. But just pretend.)

I tried to ignore it which helped a little but it just kept coming back. I rubbed my temples and sighed.

'This will be a long day.'