o3.

I woke up in the middle of the night from the wind moving my hair, tickling my nose and cheeks. I frowned when I didn't feel Lucas behind me.

I looked at my clock to see what time it was. It was almost four o'clock in the morning. Dang, I sleep for more than ten hours. I noticed something that was next to my clock. There were six roses, three lavender and three white and a note.

My forehead wrinkled in confusion I got up from my bed and picked up the note, it was from Lucas.

'Lavender and white roses are very hard to find my world. Lavender means new wonders and impossibility's, white means everlasting love. These roses are also different from you world roses, they sparkle like diamonds when brought in front of the moon.

I had to leave as soon as you fell asleep cause I had to get back, but it hurt to leave your side. I'll be back tonight around eight thirty.

Love, Lucas'

A smiled appeared on my face as I picked up the roses. Like the note say, the petals indeed sparkle like diamonds. They're beautiful. I brought them up to my nose and sniffed in sweet smell.

"Wait a minute.", I mumbled as I picked up the letter again. 'I'll be back tonight.'

He's coming back tonight? My smile grew as I kept reading those four words.

Hours later...

"Well, that's new.", Cain said as I walked into Starbucks. Ally nodded her head agreement as she smile but also gave a confused look.

I had a big smiled on. "What? Can't I be happy today?", I asked.

"Yeah," Ally said, "but yesterday you were so mad and left," she walked around the counter and up to me, "now you have this glowing look.",

"I am not glowing.", I said as I laughed and walked behind the counter and standing next to Cain, "I'm just happy."

"Mhmm," Ally said as she put both her hands on the counter, leaning down on them, "Who is he?",

My cheeks burnt red. How could she know it was guy that was making me happy? "Uh," I said, trying to think. I couldn't just tell her it was someone that doesn't even exist in this world. Luckily someone walked in, "I'll take this one.", I said, walking over to a cash register. "What can I get you, ma'am?", I asked. The girl in front of me looked to be seventeen or older. She had long light brown way hair and a good tan.

"Um, let me see.", she said, pressing her paws on the counter as she looked up at the chalk board. "What's good here?"

"Well, I think the vanilla latte pretty good, it also comes in fat free-",

"Are you calling me fat?", she asked angrily.

My cheeks burn red again, "No, of course not, ma'am. I didn't mean it like that, it's just-"

"Whatever.", she said "I want one medium ice coffee.",

"Okay.", I said, putting it in the cash register. "That'll be three serenity five.". She handed me the money and I put it in the register, than I walked over to where the cups were and took a medium one.

"You okay?", Cain asked me I walked over to where the ice machine was and scooped up some ice than walked over to coffee machine.

"Yeah.", I said. Did I say something wrong? I didn't mean to be rude. But wait, I wasn't being rude. What was her problem? I don't know her. Maybe she just having a bad day.

Cain came up next to me and crossed his arm over his chest, "Okay. Hey, my friend Alex is having a party at his parent cabin. Wanna come?", he asked.