o32.

Two weeks later...

Dorinda-

I was sitting in front of my bed, my back pressed against it as I sat in my quite room. The lamp was on to fill the darkness. But I wished something would fill the silence. It was killing me and I don't think I could take it any longer.

I brought the bottle of wine up to my lips and took a sip. I brought the back of my hand up to my mouth and winced. I'm not much of a fan of wine still, but it's the only thing I had money for when I got the random lady to buy me it.

I brought my knees up to my chest and laid my cheek down on one of my knees. I'm so depressed. I know I shouldn't be drinking just to fell at least something, but chocolate was doing nothing and at least wine could help me forget for a moment. That's at least feeling something else than sadness.

I lifted my head up and raised the bottle in the air, "Congratulation, Lucas.", I said even though I am aware that I'm the only one in my bedroom--Hell, I'm the only one home. "I hope you have a happy marriage.", I slurred as I brought the wine back to my lip and took a long drink, some of the wine missed my mouth and hit my bare thigh since I was only in a tank top and underwear. I'm not going anywhere and I'm in the safety in of my house. I didn't look like myself either. I haven't showered in three days, my hair was a rat nest, and I should really brush my teeth.

Today is the day Lucas will be getting married. Lena won and I lost. But maybe it's a good thing. She was better for him. I hope they fall in love. I know it sounds crazy, but if me and Lucas can't be together, well, I would want him to be happy again and who other than his own wife?

I hope Kayla will find a new best friend and be happy. I hope her and Liam have better luck than me and Lucas and Cain. Oh, Cain.

I wonder what he's doing. I miss him too.

After my parents came home that night I got back, I finally got what the Russian vampire meant that I was never gone. They came home and my mother said, "Hey, honey, did you have fun with your friends?",

It took me a while to get it, but I realized someone--probably King Luka had someone do with it--glamour them into thinking I was never gone and here's the big kicker in the ass. I never met Cain. They don't know anything about him and they didn't know who he was when I mention his name. How messed up is that?

The next day, I went to Cain apartment and Cain mother answer, but she didn't even know who I was! I was so upset that I didn't know what to say and I ran. I couldn't take it anymore since the only person I felt close to Cain was his mother and she didn't know who or what I was talking about.

And I didn't want to tell her I was his best friend even though to her I was never mentions and she didn't know anything about me. So, I just kept it that way. It's better off that way.

I was wearing both the necklace Lucas and Cain gave me. I couldn't part with them since it's the only thing I have of them and reminds me that at least I remember them and that they were real. I will never forget them.

I looked up at my mirror that once had all my picture of me and Cain weren't there. Along with the album, they were inside a shoe box stuck in the back of my closet.

I drunk the rest of the wine and when I realized it was empty, I looked at the empty bottle, "Another thing empty in my life.", I slurred as I throw the bottle aside, happy the bottle was plastic and not glass. I made that mistake before and my mom was not happy with me. She doesn't know I been drinking for the past week and half. I plan on stopping soon though.

Feeling tired all of sudden, I didn't even bother to get up. I reached behind me and grabbed a pillow off the bed and laid down on the floor.

"I'm such a-", I was cut off when I hiccupped. I rolled my eyes, "Life sucks.", I mumbled.