o10.

"I still think you shouldn't be walked around.", I told Cain as we got into his car.

"Stop acting like my mother," he said, putting the keys ignitions, "I'm perfectly fine.",

I shook my head as I put on my seat belt. "If you say so. But I just letting you know, I don't have a license, so don't complain later about your leg.",

He chuckled, "Dorinda, I already said I'm fine. Stop being paranoid.",

"I'm not paranoid, I'm logical.", I said. "God knows what's wrong with your leg, you can't be super human and heal quickly.". And hopefully not a werewolf. I thought.

He rolled his eyes and changed the subject, "So were do you wanna go? Actually," he said, eyeing my work uniform, "Let's take you home. Change into something, I don't know, hot.",

"What?", I asked. What is that suppose to mean?

"Okay, " he said, turning to his side to face me, "I have to say--every time you dress normally, you dress like you haven't seen a shopping mall in ages and you just got out of bed.",

My mouth was open a little and I just stared at him. Did he just really say I dress horribly and have bad taste in cloths? I can't believe him. Just because I don't spend hours and hours in a mall or store, doesn't mean I have no taste. I just don't want to spend my parents money when I have my own and I use that money for--okay, well I don't really spend any of it since I have no idea what to use with it since I don't have the need for anything but maybe food.

"Close you mouth," he said, putting his hand under my chin and lifting it up to close my mouth. "And don't stare at me like that. I'm just saying, dress crazy for once. Take me for example, I dress like I want be notice.", he said, waving his hands up and down at his outfit. He was wearing black jeans that weren't really tight on him, but cling a little to his legs and a white v-neck. His hair looks like he got out of bed, but in a stylish way.

"So your saying you don't want to be seen with me dress like this?", I asked. He didn't say anything but close his eyes and gave a half smile grin. "That's rude.", I said, hitting him in arm, but there was amusement in my voice.

He opened his eyes and laughed, "Yeah, but come on. Part of having fun is dressing fun. Have you ever wore sexy dress in your life?", he asked.

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Have I? I thought back before when I wore dresses in the past. Nope. The dress Kayla gave me was kind a hot, but it was still casual looking. Cain grin grew that his teeth were open and his eyebrow arched up. "Not the point.", I said.

"Come on, we're going to you house.",

Thirty-five minutes later...

I walked down my stairs, "Okay, well this do?", I asked. I wasn't wearing a dress, but a pair of skinny jeans, a light green top with string that tie around my neck, and I was wearing one of my mom sliver two inched heels. My hair was down, but I scrunched it with hairspray so it's have volume; a thing Kayla taught me in High School.

Cain walked out of the kitchen with an apple in his hand and he brought it up to his mouth, but when he saw me, he froze, than a second later, he smirked and made his way to the stairs, "Where is my friend Dorinda?", he joked.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't look that different.". I smiled though. I have to admit, it was nice to hear a flirty-though friendly-comment from a guy. Don't get me wrong, I know I shouldn't be happy hearing it from another guy but Lucas, but I don't know, Kayla was mostly the one to get compliments. And since it's coming from Cain, I know it's just a way to lighten the mood by making saying something like that.