o14.

Two weeks later...

I was on break at work and on the phone with Cain, "It's boring here without you, Cain. Starbucks isn't the same without you.", I said to him. We have been getting closer and it was nice to have somebody to talk to again. Cain was becoming like a brother I always wanted.

The after out shopping trip, Michelle called us in her office and of course, one of us got fried and it's was Cain. Of course, I blamed myself, saying it was all my fault and we should have just went to work, but Cain wouldn't have it. He told me not to blame myself, that I have to stop much to about with Lucas and that he can do a lot better than regular Starbuck. He now works at a butcher shop and even though he smells bad later, he does get good money.

The only reason I didn't get fired is because it was my second strike and Michelle went on again how she understand that it's hard for me and she didn't want to fire me out of pity, of course she didn't say that, but I knew what she meant.

I heard Cain slam down with a meat hammer onto some meat and chuckled, "Yes, but I don't like smelling like coffee every time I come home. Remember, my mom rather have me come on smell like meat than coffee beans and that her headaches stopped.",

"Yes, I remember.", I said. I have been spending lots of time at Cain house and of course, I apologize to his mother about the hospital, but she told me not to get mad at myself and that she understood that I had something on my mind.

Cain mother, Shyann, just loves me. She thinks I'm a good role model for Cain. He would always roll his eyes and comment on it, saying that he's the role model since he's older, but Shyann would just roll her eyes than and we all end up laughing. She even says I'm like her daughter and she glad that I'm around.

Since Cain left Starbuck, his mom stop having bad headache and thought Cain leaving was a good idea, both of them thought that. And I think Cain just love beating up some dead meat like the weird guy he is.

"So, movie night at my house or your?", I asked. Every couple of days, we would rent a movie and have sleep over at each other house. Call us kid, but feels like that.

And of course, my parents finally got it in their heads that Cain isn't my boyfriend after they saw us on different ends on the couch or on different seat and not snuggle together. And when we would get tired, Cain would sleep down stair and I'll go up to my bed.

"Defiantly yours. My mom is having some kind of girls night at the apartment and I don't not want to get poisoned by nail polish. I swear that stuff get's stronger and stronger each time she opened that bottle.", he said.

I bit down on my lower lip. His high senses are kicking in. This isn't getting better. He's getting fast, stronger, and his senses are growing and he has no idea what's happen to him but I do and I haven't told him. What kind of friend am I?

"Okay. Pick me at eight. You think you'll be off by then?", I asked, pulling my legs up to my chest and holding them up at my chest.

"Yeah. Is your parent going to be home?", he asked.

"No, they'll both be working till three in the morning. And this time, make sure to turn off the tv before you fall asleep.", I said, laughing. My mom loves Cain, but she is tired coming home with the tv on playing HBO.

He laughed with me, "I promise I will for Mama Shell.", he said, using his nickname for my mother.

I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth to say something when I saw Ally over the window waving her hand for me to get inside and that my break was over. I had my thoughts on what Ally could be hiding. I already kind of figure out she wasn't a pixies. Okay, I didn't have facts, but I have a feeling she was something different.