o15.

I was barley even awake when I looked over my eyelashes and everything was fuzzy. I could hear, but that was a little fuzzy to. What I could feel though is that my body felt sweaty and heated.

"It's been two hours, why haven't she woken up yet!", I heard Cain whispered, but hissed it at someone.

"You have to be patient. The blood has to make it everywhere in her body, but that should have happen already. She probably just sleeping right now, just let us let her sleep. Damnit!", I heard Lucas hissed back.

"I don't care what you think; you freak. I can't believe I let her out of my sight, I should have just came in with her!", Cain hissed, "She was finally getting happy again and you just show back up!',

"Don't talk to me like I don't know that, pup!", Lucas said, "I may not be from here, but I am a prince.", he said. Did Lucas till Cain about what he is? Oh, damnit.

"First, stop calling me that! I'm not turning into a dog! Second, if your cannibal self wasn't eater her-",

"I wasn't eating her!", Lucas almost yelled and I heard him hit something, it sound like his chest, "I know I missed up by being away! I'm not stupid! I have my reason why. I came back here tonight to apologize for making her feel like she wasn't worth anything to me! And I swear to damn if you keep talking to me like that, I wont hold back again!",

Suddenly I felt one slightly cold hand cup my cheek left cheek and another on the right side of my neck, it was Lucas hands. I couldn't help the moan I made. It felt like splashing into a nice cool pool on a really hot day or walking into a nice air condition room.

"Dorinda?", I heard Cain voice and it felt like he was leaning closer to me and I suddenly felt the heat again and thanks to the cold hands, the sweat was cold and gross feel.

I moaned again, but from being uncomfortable and I squeeze my eyes shut, "Back away, both of you. You two combining your tempters is not feeling good.", I said, feeling two bodies move away from me.

My body felt so stiff, it was worst than it sounded! Just like a cat, I turned to my side, stretched my legs and arms out. I heard cracking sounds like my bones were breaking, but they weren't and it only did it cause my bones were to stiff.

"Aahh, D, stop that!", I heard Cain say. I stopped and sat up on my bed, I notice I was in plaid pj pants and a normal black tank top I got from Wal-Mart. Cain was covering his ears with his hands, "I could seriously hear everything in your body move. Not to sound mean, but it was pretty gross.",

My back, neck, and fingers still felt the need to be cracked, so I did it real fast and Cain gave another 'aahh' in annoyance.

"Sorry.", I said. I bit down on my lower lip as I faced the two guys that were important to me, "Glad to see you both still alive?", I joked.

Cain snorted and Lucas rolled his eyes. My memories from earlier came back and my gut twist. Bad enough I gave into Lucas, I had my best friend watch us. Talk about embarrassing.

I notice something, other than my uncomfortable stiffness of my body, I felt normal. What I mean, my thigh didn't or anything.

Lucas started forward to me, but Cain put a hand on his chest, "Don't think of going near her.", he growled.

Lucas shot dagger at Cain and said throw clenching teeth he said, "I don't take orders from dogs. I'm her boyfriend anyways-",

"You have no right to call yourself that.", Cain said, "Back off-",

I was growing a headache and I can't deal with right now with their fighting, "Guys, just stop!", I said, getting up from my bed. I turn my attention to Cain, "What do you know?", I asked. It seems like a lot has happen while I was passed out. I want to know what he knows.