o19.

Dorinda dress-

-----------

"Dang, did your boobs grow over the week?", my mom joked as she helped get the boost part of my sun dress on right, but it felt a little tight where my chest was. It was a cute black strapless sun dress with a lacy design on the bottom. Luckily it was she that pick out my dress cause I was planning on dressing in plan shorts and a tank top, but after I saw the sun dress, I loved it. And it looked perfect on me.

I lifted my right boob up a little so it wouldn't feel crushed in my bra anymore, "I don't know. Maybe. They do look slightly bigger.", I admitted, looking down at my boobs. They weren't huge, but they were a little bigger.

My mom bent down to the design of my dress where it stop a little above my knees, "Thank God this isn't as short as I thought. You father would flip if it was any shorter.", she chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. My dad has been extra protective of me now ever since meeting Lucas. It's kind a on my nerves. He always want to know where I'm going when I leave the house. And since I came home and saw the lip ring, he been nagging me to take it out, but my mom would come and save me saying, 'Mark, shut up. It's a lip ring, get over it. Even, it was a present from Cain and I think it looks cool on her.',

My mom got up and smiled, "Okay, turn around.",

I turned around to look in my mom full size mirror and I didn't believe the girl in the mirror was me. I looked...amazing. My hair was in big loose curls and my mom did a causal-yet-sexy smooky eye look with some pink lip glass. My dress was tighten around my torso and the skirt part cascade down. I was wearing black flats that had a few fake diamonds at the top. The only thing that stood out was the necklace. My mom asked me to take it off, but I told her I couldn't. She looked at me questionly, but shrugged her shoulders and said 'okay'.

I couldn't help but smile at how I look, "I look...", I trailed off, amazed.

My mom was behind me and she put her hands on my shoulders as she popped her head next to my head, "Like a amazingly gorgeous woman.",

I couldn't help it when my eyes from water, but I blinked them back, "Thanks mom, this is...wonderful.".

"Anything for you, dear.". She stood next to me as she examine herself in the mirror. She was wearing a nice white spaghetti strap dress. She grimace, "I don't look to...old, right?",

I laugh, "Mom, you never look old. I hate that actually, you look at least five years younger.",

I wasn't lying. My mom was a beautiful person. She can look her age in her doctor outfit, but when you does her hair, make up, and dress in something hot, she looks younger.

My mom smiled, "Thanks. Is Cain picking you up?",

My mom wanted to leave early so she could go help my dad finish set up everything and she didn't want me to come help so it could be a surprise. So, I'm having Cain take me. I was happy to find out everything is starting at seven. I'm really hoping Lucas can make it. But I'm nervous to tell him what happen after he left cause I know I'll have to.

"Yeah. I told him to be here fifteen minutes early since the lake house is about thirty minutes ahead.",

She smiled, "Great.", we looked at the clock which read four-thirteen. "I better get going. Love you, honey.", she said, kissing my cheek.

"Bye.",

She than left the room and I herd her walked down the steps. My mind went off to what happen last Friday night. Who was the girl? I have never seen her before, not even at the palace.