o20.

I think the song reminds me of Dorinda and Lena.

------

I took Lucas hand and lid him over by the lake, "Lets take a walk, Lucas.", I said, hugging his waist as I started walking away from the karaoke party scene.

As far we gone, we were about at least two miles and the lake was on the out skirt of the woods and away from the party. I hope no one will notice we're gone and start to look for us anytime soon. I want my plan to work.

Lucas finally asked, "Did we really have to go out this far, Dorinda?", he asked, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded my head and walked over to where a large rock was. I picked up the blanket that I hid earlier while I was bored as I was thinking about my plan. It was normal quilt full size blanket I found in the cabin.

I laid it out on the grass and sat down on it, "I wanted to be alone with you. Come lay down next to me.", I said.

He hesitated for a second before doing what I told him. He sat down and we laid on his back. We looked at each other. God, I love him so much. I still don't know why. But I just do.

Silence filled the air, but it wasn't awkward or anything. The lake stream was the only thing we heard. I twined my fingers into Lucas and smiled at him and he smiled back.

As he leant in to kiss me, I looked up at the sky, "Don't the moon look pretty tonight, Lucas.", I said, looking at the half filled in moon. Since we were in the woods, we could see all the stars and the moon shown more brightly, looking so beautiful.

"Not as pretty as you.", he said in a cheesy way, which I giggled anyway.

We looked up at the sky for a few moments. It actually felt like time has stopped and it was only me and Lucas. I loved that feeling. No one was around to tell us what to do. Just us.

Lucas leaned up on his elbow and cupped my cheek and made eye contact with me, "You look so perfect right now.", he leant down to kiss me, but I turned my head to the side and he kissed my cheek. I felt him frown against my cheek.

This was part of my plan, to tease him. I giggled, "Can you keep your lips off me for a second?",

He leant up and looked in my eyes, "Nope.", he gave me a smirk.

I touched his chin with my fingertips, "Well, your gonna have to try.", I slipped away from him and got up and slipped off my flats, "Do you think the waters cold?", I asked, staring down at Lucas.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know. I can't tell, remember? I'm also cold.",

A soft breezy pulled at my hair and I turn to walked over at the lake, I continued to tease, "Lucas, have you ever skinny dip?", I asked, giggling.

"Yes" I felt him walking up behind me, "Have you?",

I shook my head no as my feet touched my feet which the water was cold, but I knew if I stood in it for moment, I'll get use to it. "No.". Lucas stood next to me and his shoes were also off, but his dress pants got wet at the button. I turned to Lucas, "What are you thinking about?",

Lucas smirk down at me and brushed back some of my hair that was in my way behind my ear, "How amazingly beautiful you are and how lucky I am have you to in my life. How I thought I never be able to feel what love is again.",

My cheeks blushed. He was really think about all that? It made me smile up at him. "Really?",

"Yes.", he took one of my hands, "Dorinda, you have no idea how much I love you. Have I ever told you about the night at the college party, the whole story?". I shook my head, not remember if he did. All I know if that he was there and he couldn't smell me like the other around.