CHAPTER THREE

LWWY!

CHAPTER THREE 😍

I got up the next morning seeing we all slept in the living room. I check what time it was and yup I'm almost going to be late for work.

I left a note in the kitchen say I had work and went to change into my uniform from Starbucks.

I got in on time and I made it 7 o'clock sharp. New record! I heard the bell ring saying that a costumer walk in and look up at Brittany waving hi to me.

I chuckled. "Hey Brittany what would you like today?" I said smiley at her. "The usual babe." She said smiling innocent of course, but under that smile is a devil child I'll tell you. I rolled my eye's and went to make her be love coffee.

"Here yea go babe hold on my shift is over!" I said running to the break room leaving the apron and grab my skateboard. Then making a nice hot Coffee myself.

"Girl we have to-OMG?" Said Brittany staring some where shock with wide eyes. I followed where she was staring at and was a guy probably my he kissing some blonde.

"T-Travis!" I said screaming my mouth was wide open, then I felt Brittany closing it. "D-Destiny...." Said Travis shock. What the hell man?! Ugh see what I mean! I could never have a perfect life because of people of him who just pretend to love you then see you as trash!

I push the blonde out of my way and starred up at him. "What the hell Travis! Ugh you know what were threw I don't want here any of your stupid excuses and I trusted you asshole!" I said with tears in my eyes. I turn around to stare at Brittany. "I'll text you later!" I said giving her a fake smile but still tears in my eyes. She hesitated but nodded her head and left ridding her skateboard.

"Blondie just to warn yea he was practically dating me and you the same time....I hope you have a great life together." I said walking away leaving the blonde shock. I felt someone grabbing my wrist and it was Travis.

"Let me go!" I said grabbing my skateboard and hitting him. "Destiny please let me explain." He said holding more tight. I starred at the Blondie he was kissing kick his balls. "UUFFF!"

"Thanks!" I said hugging her. "Just let me kick him and were good here." I said smiling up at her. She nodded her head and laugh walking away. "Asshole!" I kick him then pour my coffee on him and after that I rode back home on my skateboard crying again.

I starred at my wrist and had a purple bruise. I just have to cover it with some make up on it then were good if I could pass the boys. Thank the monkeys I got a tan during tour in Miami.

I open the front door but successfully failed by bumping into someone. "Hey baby girl!" Said Zayn squeezing the daylights out if me. I sigh, that's a I needed a hug from someone who loves me and would never betray me.

He look and starred at me worried. "Are you okay Destiny? It looks like you been crying?" He said grabbing my skateboard and putting it down by the shoes.

"I'm fine really dad were are the others?" I said giving him my best fake smile. He sigh. "There all in the living room and Perrie is here she probably looking food in the refrigerator. " he chuckled and I walk behind him toward the hang out.

Someone crush me with a tight hug. "I'm so sorry about your break up with Travis babe!" Said Perrie grabbing both of my hands. How the flying jack she knows?! I look behind her and saw An angry bunch of boys. Zayn on the other hand looks like if he was ready to murder someone any second. Creepy right.

"How did you guys find out?" I said sitting on the comfy carpet. "Pssh love it's called paparazzi getting up on your business." Said Louis handing me his phone.