Chapter Twenty: Fights?

-Destiny p.o.v.-

It been two days in this stupid tour bus and I can't take it anymore! Perrie and Zayn left me here with the guys, pretty sure they forgotten about me.

Perrie and Zayn are going to keep their soon to be baby a little dirty secret I guess. But anyways I'm stuck here with the dorks who are drunk.

Right away when Louis brought the beer they all got drunk and I basically lock myself in my little bunk bed room. I sigh and went to twitter.

@OfficalDestiny: Stuck with a bunch if dorks.

I took a selfie of me making a pouting face and updated it on twitter getting a bunch of comments and likes. We been in New York for awhile now and I'm not living it at all since the boys barely talk to me with their interviews.

I can't stay here anymore. I got up and unlock the door quietly. Be really quite your almost their. Almost their to the beautiful food-

"Hey Destiny! We been looking for you everywhere! where were you!?" Harry said smiling but for sure I wasn't smiling at all. Do you have any idea how badly I want to slap him right now!

I gave him a long glare and walk past him. "Harry I'd been in the fucken room like ummm five hours or more!" I said grabbing a bag of chips out.

"Hey hey hey hey what's going on here? Harry stop cussing!" Liam said hitting Harry shoulder playfully. I just ignore them and talk to Niall about fashion clothing. Yes that's what we are talking about.

"I didn't she did! And she started cussing at me first!" Harry said getting mad which made me laugh. He's such a child. "Destiny is this true? Wait could someone please explain what's happening?" Louis said scratching his neck confused.

I rolled my eyes and kept talking to Niall. "Pretend their not there okay." I whispered to Niall, he shook his head an pointed at them. "Babe if I was you listen to Harry he looks pretty mad."

I sigh in defense. "I only ask her where she been and she starts cussing at me-"

"Harry shut the fuck up! First off you guys went off and got drunk for ages! You guys left me alone when I needed all of you the most!" I said jabbing my into Harry chest which he push me back to the ground.

"HARRY!"

I got up and push Harry back. I'm not going to let him do that to me! I'm so tired of people pushing me around especially my abusive dad too. Ugh I'm tired of this world being so horrible!

"HARRY STOP ALREADY!" Niall said up and his face getting red.

I push Harry one more time to get him out of my face. He push me again but this time harder which hurt my shoulders a bit, I squeeze me fist and got back up.

"Harry I swear if you push me one-" he push me again which got me angrier, he just kept doing that. "Exactly you wouldn't do anything because your just worthless."

"Harry that's enough!"

Right when he said that it got to me. My face just drop and felt tears in my eyes but quickly blink them away. He's just drunk Destiny he doesn't mean it, right? No he's right.

"Well Harold your an asshole and GAY!" I said pushing him and walk away but felt someone pull my arm. "Destiny c'mon he's just yea know drunk."

I look behind Niall, Liam and Louis was pretty much screaming at Harry's face, good he looks disappointed. I look at Nialls face one more time, it crush me the most his face look like if he was about to cry.

"Niall I just need to walk and think. Tell Zayn that I'm packing my stuff and I'll be living with Chris until you guys come back." I said leaving them their. I slam the tour bus door and walk out.

"Destiny where are you going?" I turn around to see Paul. "I'm going to get something from Denny's." I lied, actually I never heard of this place before I've seen it on some signs here.

He nodded. "What's Denny's?"

"I don't know but all I know they have food." I smiled making him chuckle. "Alright kiddo." I walk away hearing him laugh and walk in the tour bus, hearing the boys arguing but stop when the door close.

I decided to walk to Denny's and was like another wanna be Nandos but worst. I just order a cup of coffee.