Chapter Seventeen: Regrets

Destiny p.o.v

I guess telling him was a bad idea since he hasn't talk to me for three weeks.

"I should break up with him..." I whisper to myself walking to my locker to switch textbooks.

Like c'mon I was just hanging out with him nothing really bad right? No, nothing, NADA!

I'd been hanging out with Chris the weekend since I don't usually never hang out with him and he also knows about my problem with Finn.

"That's it I'm breaking up with him Chris what if he's cheating on me, actually who cares I'm still young right! Pssh I don't need anyone in my life! I could-"

"Destiny relax alright take deep breaths alright their yea go. Now you could break up the dork I've never like him anyways ugh especially his twin jack jake Jackie joker what ever you guys-" he said I cut him off by throwing a pillow in his face to shut up.

I got the phone to call him it ring and ring till he answered it. I took a big sigh and got ready to say what in surely am going to regret.

"Finn it's over like we're never getting back together forever." I said and hang up before he could answer back.

•••••¥¥¥••••••••••

I left Chris house to go back home. "Thanks Chris for everything!" I kiss his cheek and ran to the front door giving chris a last wave goodbye before entering.

"Finally your home I miss you!" Niall said giving me a tight hug. "Nialler it only been a week if been-"

"We just miss you Tiny it was so boring we went back to our normal boring life's again and was like a horror movie." Liam shuddered while the other boys agreed.

I chuckled and sigh. "I broke up with Finn guys." I said sitting Indian style eating Cheetos.

"Yea we got the news a long time ago kid it's all over twitter if I was you don't check the messages." Louis said and got a smack in the head by Harry.

"It's okay I don't really care it's just that I don't know these few weeks he hasn't been talking to me so I just dump him anyway. Also Im to young a relationship." I said snuggling into Zayn chest. feeling myself slowing falling asleep.

"Should we tell her-aww she looks so innocent when she's asleep." Louis said whispering.

"Eeeeyyy I got a marker"

"Niall put that away we only do that to Harry."

"Soo it been you guys!"

"Shut up please I'm trying to get some sleep I hadn't gotten sleep for awhile now." I said rubbing my eyes and let out a yawn.

I heard someone yawn. "Man yawning sure is contagious." I think it was Harry.

"Why hadn't you been getting any sleep tiny?" Zayn said letting out a yawn but look more concerned then tired.

"It's because I'd been getting these stupid flashbacks don't worry about it okay." I said feeling myself go to deep horrible sleep.

~Zayn p.o.v.~

Destiny let out a loud yawn causing Louis to yawn and she fell asleep. Flashbacks? Is it good or bad? Should I be worried?

"We should pack her things tomorrow Zayn for the winter tour." Harry said rubbing his eyes and letting out a yawn.

"Okay mate I'll meet you upstairs." I said picking Destiny bridal style to her room. I let out a sigh dam I need to start working out I took only three steps and I'm dying.

I tuck in Destiny and went to get her cloths ready for tomorrow. I walk downstairs to see all the lads asleep. I sigh I have to Twitter this. I took a quick picture and upload it.

"How am I going to do this?" I said staring at Harry and Louis sprawled together. Then Niall hugging the cheese balls box to death and Liam well just taking the while space of the coach hugging the pillow like a little with his stuff toy.

I went back upstairs to get some blankets and pillows for them including me. Man Im so tired I'm deciding to just sleep in the hallways but have to pack up Destiny stuff. Thanks for leaving me hanging Harry.

I tuck them with blankets and gave them pillows. I ran upstairs to Destiny room to pack all her cloths.

I added some shirts, pants, sweats for lazy days, jackets, undergarments, and some dresses I she wants to look cute but not to cute that some boy might come around again.

I swear that girl needs to stop dating. I didn't like the first one and he's back here again. I like Finn he was a great boyfriend to Destiny but guess that didn't turn out well.

I sigh and walked to her bathroom to grab some stuff. Alright I got the products for hair first, body wash, and some pads of she gets her hell present of the month.

I was a out to leave when I saw a pregnancy test in her trash bin? I grabbed a roll of toilet paper and pick it up, holy crap it's a pregnancy test.

So that's why Destiny broke up with Finn? Wait my daughter PREGNANT!

(A/G: holy cheese whips I bet you didn't see that coming huh!

Hey guys you should do me a huge favor and read my new story 'Starbucks girl' and if it gets more then 10 reads I'll make another update.

Vote

Comment

Stay sexy & weird! ;)