CHAPTER SIX

LWWY!

CHAPTER SIX

HARRY P.O.V

"Sir please try to keep your eyes wide open!" Male voice said. What happen? I saw flashing lights every where then I saw my car all crash up connected to another one.

"Where Destiny?" I said my voice was really weak and raspy. "She'll see you soon!" He said. Everything went blur after that.

The next thing I knew it people where plugging things inside me. I'm guessing I'm at a hospital.

I felt my eyes closing. "NO HARRY!" I turn my head to someone screaming and saw Destiny hitting the glass window crying. I'm so happy she's alright. "NO LET ME SEE HIM!" She was screaming at the doctor then to me. "EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY!" She scream with a small smile on her face.

I smiled. "Destiny..." I shook my head and whispered. "No." Nothing is alright.

That was the last thing I said then everything turn black.

DESTINY P.O.V

I woke up on a hospital bed with some bandages on me but nothing seriously. I look around the room. Where's Harry?!

I ran out the room looking for him. "Excuse me where's Harry Styles room?!" I said running to a doctor. "Two doors down then make a left." He said back.

I saw him threw a window. He was plug in with all these wires and people where just all over the place in that room. What was happening?

"HARRY!" I scream hitting the window trying to get his attention. By now I was crying. I didn't care who was looking my brother is dying in there!

"Miss please go back to your room..." A middle age nurse told me. Who does she think she is my mother?!

"NO LET ME SEE HIM!" I yelled to her. She shook her head and walk away. Ugh that wanker! I'm going to choke her I swear!

I look at Harry one more time. "EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT!" I yelled back getting his attention. I saw him smile which made me smile. "Destiny...." That's what it sounded what he said then Harry shook his head. "No."

His eyes closed after that. No! Please Harry wake up! This isn't happening!

I fell to down on the ground crying. I covered my face with my hands and kept crying. I felt someone picking me up I'm guessing it was one of the boys. I started signing one of Harry songs 'Don't let me go'

'Now you were standing there right in front of me. I hold on its getting harder to breathe. All of the sudden these lights are blinding me. I never noticed how bright they would be.

I saw I the corner there is a photograph. No doubt in my mind its a picture of you. It lies there alone in its bed of broken glass. This bed was never made for two.

I'll keep my eyes wide open

I'll keep my arms wide open

Don't let me.

Don't let me

Don't let me go

Cause I'm tired of feeling alone'

I stop right there since I really don't remember all the lyrics since he hasn't finish it yet. I think? Hey I was in a coma don't blame me.

"You have a pretty voice Destiny." Said Zayn carry me. I just nodded my head. I saw someone coming towards me wit a skateboard. "I'm guessing this is yours?" He said handing me the skateboard of the boys then he left.

I grab it and I started laughing because I remember when I got this skateboard with Harry and Louis when we got in trouble for riding our skateboard in the mall.

I flip my Skateboard and saw the picture of the boys jumping with smiley faces and the image behind them is a galaxy. I touch Harry picture seeing how happy he looks. Then I just broke down crying.

"Come on Baby girl were going to see Harry." Said Liam picking me up bridal style. We finally got to his room I squirm out of Liam hold. I ran to his bed and starred at him confuse was isn't he waking up?

"Daddy what's wrong with him?" I said a bit confuse he was pale and his lips are more pink then before. Is he dead?

"Destiny he's in a coma..." Right when he said that my heart broke because my brother is in a coma now it's my turn to suffer.

I saw Niall crying I walk to him and sat on his lap giving him a kiss on the cheek. "He'll be alright Niall at least he'll be more safe here." I said giving him a hug which he return.

I fell asleep and I woke up in my room. Ugh I wanted to stay with Harry I started crying and fell asleep.